Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SIPOC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SIPOC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SIPOC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SIPOC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SIPOC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Which methodology helps your organization reach its objectives with the lowest risk of failure, at the fastest rate of speed, and at the lowest cost for deployment, while having the biggest impact?
- Who are the various internal or external customers of To the extent known, what outcomes or metrics do the the teams process or impacted by the teams customers expect?
- Are customer satisfaction, product/service conformity, process measurement, supplier, and trend data analyzed and used as a basis for continual improvement?
- Which option can assist with determining technology requirements arising from a customer initiative to implement your organization process improvement?
- What technologies are currently being utilized and how successful are technologies in helping meet competition and providing value for customers?
- What areas for learning and improvement has your organization identified from the triangulation of outputs from different governance processes?
- Which areas of process improvement would give you the greatest boost in productivity, customer satisfaction, and/or value to your organization?
- How should a pre-screening process look like for incumbent organizations which seek to make strategic investments in high technology ventures?
- What is your organizations continuous improvement process for turning data/customer feedback into action to improve the Quality of Services?
- Will the project deliver objectively new products, processes or services to the intended customer(s) or end-user(s) with clear added value?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SIPOC book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SIPOC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SIPOC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SIPOC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SIPOC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SIPOC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SIPOC Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SIPOC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved SIPOC project stakeholders and work groups committed to the SIPOC project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Communicating responsibilities tangle the SIPOC project in unnecessary communications?
- Quality Management Plan: Do you periodically review your data quality system to see that it is up to date and appropriate?
- Quality Management Plan: What are the established criteria that sampling / testing data are compared against?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Roles and Responsibilities: To decide whether to use a quality measurement, ask how will you know when it is achieved?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: what is the probability that the SIPOC project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Scope Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are any governance changes sufficient to impact achievement?
Step-by-step and complete SIPOC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SIPOC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SIPOC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SIPOC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SIPOC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SIPOC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SIPOC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SIPOC project with this in-depth SIPOC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SIPOC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SIPOC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SIPOC investments work better.
This SIPOC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.