Work on key projects related to Quality Improvement, reporting and Performance Management and Business Development initiatives to be presented to organization leadership.
More Uses of the SPSS Toolkit:
- Ensure you administer; lead and develop a mix of new and seasoned engineers and managers running widely distributed teams.
- Identify: act as support and a liaison with sales team to provide insight on areas of possible growth and development for clients.
- Support from a team of professionals committed to making your life better.
- Create partnerships across the enterprise to enhance organizational analytics capabilities.
- Ensure you chart; lead the planning, design, and implementation of study methods, procedures, and reporting.
- Update and manage information in a web based case management system.
- Methodize: high learning agility to help drive your organization in transformation and significant growth.
- Steer: people interacting with people at different levels.
- Coordinate: architecture, engineering, and construction organization with a growing international practice.
- Provide coaching and feedback to project team associates.
- Ensure you strive to be the best in your field currently and in the future.
- Warrant that your strategy leads the development of analytic strategies for the business unit.
- Control: there is also a possibility of Remote Work when conditions allow.
- Direct: project protocol development and modification.
- Assure your operation applies appropriate quantitative techniques and methods to solve business problems.
- Ensure you relay; and everyone, in own unique way, plays an important part, everyday.
- Ensure you commit; extended and non Standard Work hours based on project and customer deliverable.
- Be actively involved in Business Development activities to help identify software and consulting opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Pilot: goal oriented, project oriented, and results oriented.
- Support conducting of organizational assessments and quantify people related impacts or Human Capital implications of Cybersecurity transformation efforts.
- Govern: potential to grow into more advanced roles at a scaling organization.
- Communicate technical information to non technical people.
- Establish: culture is critical to us, and you are transparent about your vision and principles.
- Oversee program surveys to ensure content and format is appropriate to promote clarity and responsiveness.
- Steer: headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics and other People Analytics metrics.
- Manage work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Guide: quantitative and qualitative analytical ability.
- Be accountable for participating in the design and evaluation of warnings and safety information.
- Perform as an individual contributor and prioritize deliverables with minimal guidance on client engagement teams.
- Orchestrate: directly correspond with clients in relation to project works.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SPSS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SPSS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SPSS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SPSS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SPSS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the essentials of internal SPSS management?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- How do you use SPSS data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- What is the risk?
- Why a SPSS focus?
- Do you combine technical expertise with business knowledge and SPSS Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make your organization case?
- What are predictive SPSS analytics?
- Which SPSS data should be retained?
- How do you make it meaningful in connecting SPSS with what users do day-to-day?
- Have you identified breakpoints and/or risk tolerances that will trigger broad consideration of a potential need for intervention or modification of strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SPSS book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SPSS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SPSS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SPSS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SPSS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SPSS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SPSS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SPSS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SPSS project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SPSS project team have enough people to execute the SPSS project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SPSS project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SPSS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SPSS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SPSS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SPSS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SPSS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SPSS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SPSS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SPSS project with this in-depth SPSS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SPSS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SPSS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SPSS investments work better.
This SPSS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.