Calculate energy savings for various system or equipment changes using existing calculation tools, original spreadsheets, statistical models, and/or generally accepted methodologies.
More Uses of the Strategic Energy Management Toolkit:
- Guide: critical that productivity, accuracy, organization and effective date communication be demonstrated in performance of all work.
- Establish that your enterprise oversees the development and delivery of Energy Security training programs.
- Be an integral part of a small team that is focused on growing its territorial activity and revenue.
- Recruit government and industrial building decision makers to lead resource efficiency opportunities and identify opportunities with clients for expanded work.
- Lead recruiting activities to promote industrial Energy Efficiency program participation.
- Develop: review and evaluate records and databases for accuracy.
- Identify and develop trusted relationships with trade ally contractors and other program stakeholders and partners to implement projects and benefit the program.
- Confirm your team develops Policies and Procedures to ensure energy conservation.
- Drive: work closely with facility managers, facility and manufacturing engineers, contractors, suppliers, and energy engineers to encourage Energy Efficiency practices in facilities.
- Be accountable for collaborating to develop resources leading to increased ISO 50001 implementation.
- Be accountable for contributing to written reports and papers on program research or findings.
- Ensure your organization complies; plans, budgets and implements energy conservation measures identified by the energy use audits.
- Steer: interface with other programs teams to assure efficiency and integration of activities across market sectors.
- Identify and resolve any problems associated with Data integrity of invoicing or billing.
- Arrange that your organization develops and implements strategic plans, action plans, public awareness programs, training activities, and measurement and verification plans.
- Foster and grow client relationships and identify opportunities for generating additional work.
- Identify and interpret project requirements, regulations and other guidelines.
- Perform energy savings analysis, financial ROI, and influence end users implementation of Energy Efficiency projects.
- Confirm your organization evaluates energy saving projects based on life cycle cost analysis and ensures all projects have sufficient savings to investment ratios and payback periods.
- Secure that your group coordinates and implements energy saving procedures and training activities for teams and individuals in your organization.
- Be accountable for monitoring partner and project performance to meet program requirements.
- Govern: review construction project plans and advises the Project Management on energy conservation issues.
- Manage: Project Management of capital projects.
- Be accountable for determining resource needs and assessing technical options to meet program goals.
- Be certain that your organization prepares and maintains information in database to manage and monitor project activity and tasks, setting Quality Standards and promoting best practices.
- Be accountable for conducting research activities and summarizing technical data and conclusions into reports.
- Be accountable for engineering/technology oversight, customer segment, program policies.
- Provide overall management, direction and accountability on assigned projects.
- Ensure you lead; lead development and provide feedback towards clear, expository reports compiling project information and analysis as a stand alone deliverable for clients and stakeholders.
- Devise: baseline category, industry standard practice, measure classification.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Energy Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Energy Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Energy Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Energy Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Energy Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Can management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Strategic Energy Management?
- Has an output goal been set?
- How is Strategic Energy Management project cost planned, managed, monitored?
- What can you control?
- Where do you need Strategic Energy Management improvement?
- Is the Strategic Energy Management scope complete and appropriately sized?
- What are your Strategic Energy Management processes?
- What Strategic Energy Management data should be managed?
- Why should people listen to you?
- Are you changing as fast as the world around you?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Energy Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Energy Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Energy Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Energy Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Energy Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Energy Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Energy Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Energy Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Strategic Energy Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Strategic Energy Management project team have enough people to execute the Strategic Energy Management project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Strategic Energy Management project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Energy Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Energy Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Energy Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Energy Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Energy Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Energy Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Energy Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Energy Management project with this in-depth Strategic Energy Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Energy Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Energy Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Energy Management investments work better.
This Strategic Energy Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.