Lead SWEBOK: Data Modeling and Data Mappings (landing, staging and base objects), Data Validation, match and merge rules, hierarchy, relationship, cleansing logic, and mapping survivorship criteria.
More Uses of the SWEBOK Toolkit:
- Key competitors in the areas of Security And Compliance enabling you to develop go to market strategy for the Cloud portfolio, tying it into the broader Hybrid Cloud Strategy.
- Drive SWEBOK: work extensively with It Security and IT Governance teams to ensure security and Regulatory Requirements are adhered to for all platforms of responsibility.
- Drive SWEBOK: effectively partners with sales, marketing and other services organizations, providing overall Thought Leadership specific to service segment.
- Manage Vendor Relationships and key milestones for Infrastructure On Time Delivery, Drive metric driven quarterly business vendor review.
- Drive SWEBOK: project manage cross functional team activities to achieve initial product releases and ongoing design changes throughout the product lifecycle.
- Drive material cost saves through negotiation of best in industry terms and pricing with credit bureaus (consumer and commercial) and other data, digital, platform and analytic Service Providers.
- Arrange that your group provides insight and influence to Executive Management and business leaders on how to integrate requirements with current systems and Business Processes across the enterprise.
- Maintain the utmost confidentiality and security as it pertains to clients as covered under your Electronic Communications Privacy.
- Establish management controls as milestones, expenditure rates, management indicators, and Management Review to reflect program status and provide early detection of emerging problems.
- Be certain that your design provides Risk Management support for a line of business or staff organization in key Risk Identification, measurement, monitoring, control and reporting, and the understanding and management of risk through appropriate practices and processes.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet Business Requirements and systems goals, fulfill end user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Calibrate and operate standard laboratory equipment that are maintained in electronic system.
- Manage work with fulfillment management, marketing coordination, sales engineering and/or support team to address any issues regarding installation or service for the customer.
- Confirm your organization analyzes results of analytical testing to ensure the derived solution matches the documented business need.
- Ensure you revolutionize; lead Process Design and Data Management projects for systems migration and integration with acquired businesses.
- Lead Product Design review to provide input on functional requirements, Product Designs, schedules, or potential security risks.
- Systematize SWEBOK: general understanding and wide application of advanced principles, theories, concepts, tools, and techniques in integrating, analyzing, and designing and reporting on large and diverse data sets; Data Mining; analytics, and statistics.
- Establish and maintain quality practices that are clear and efficient, enabling scalability of the business whilst always ensuring customer expectation is delivered.
- Be accountable for developing and maintaining Policies and Procedures related to the procurement of goods and services and guidelines, tools and technology to help assure compliance with procurement rules, practices and techniques, regulation and procedures.
- Manage work with team and operations to maximize project delivery quality, timeliness and efficiencies in order to deliver high value and relevant insights to your clients as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Confirm your organization participates in or develops mechanisms for establishing, monitoring and integrating project elements, product configuration and communications concerning Change Management processes and decisions.
- Evaluate all incoming physical evidence and associated paperwork to ensure compliance with laboratory and accreditation policies and evidence packaging guidelines.
- Provide database support during full development cycle of application from design to testing and implementation, on call production, test and development support.
- Oversee SWEBOK: work closely with Program Management and Quality Control teams to deliver quality product to agreed project schedules.
- Be certain that your organization translates marketing plans into timelines and tasks, keep a constant pulse on projects, and manage your organization relationship with key clients.
- Devise SWEBOK: design, implement, and maintain the System Administration program involving backups and preventive maintenance on applicable servers, workstations and enterprise software platforms.
- Prepare monthly dashboards, KPIs and metrics sufficient to measure performance of warehouse operations, transportation processes, inventory levels, and forecast (demand and supply) accuracy.
- Establish that your enterprise protects organization assets through the proper management of asset files and adherence to organization policy with regard to Information security and management.
- Pilot SWEBOK: monitor and meet the established sales goals and provide for client follow up process to funnel sales leads.
- Confirm your strategy engages and develops core competencies in sales center associates through training, coaching, mentoring, and consistent Performance Feedback.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SWEBOK Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SWEBOK related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SWEBOK specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SWEBOK Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SWEBOK improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is SWEBOK risk?
- How to cause the change?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What are the costs and benefits?
- What are the SWEBOK resources needed?
- What SWEBOK modifications can you make work for you?
- What resources go in to get the desired output?
- Are you using a Design Thinking approach and integrating Innovation, SWEBOK Experience, and Brand Value?
- What are the SWEBOK design outputs?
- How frequently do you verify your SWEBOK strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SWEBOK book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SWEBOK self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SWEBOK Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SWEBOK areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SWEBOK Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SWEBOK projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SWEBOK Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SWEBOK project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SWEBOK project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SWEBOK project team have enough people to execute the SWEBOK project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SWEBOK project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SWEBOK Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SWEBOK project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SWEBOK Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SWEBOK project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SWEBOK project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SWEBOK project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SWEBOK project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SWEBOK project with this in-depth SWEBOK Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SWEBOK projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SWEBOK and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SWEBOK investments work better.
This SWEBOK All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.