Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Temenos Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Temenos related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Temenos specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Temenos Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Temenos improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Do you aspire to be a leader in payments, creating innovative new products and services, differentiating ourselves in core customer segments, and competing with emerging specialists?
- What revenue model, investment capacity, products, technologies, operating model, and ways of working do you need to achieve your strategic ambition?
- Is there a regular process for collecting beneficiary feedback, experiences, and behavioral insights for program quality and impact management?
- Is it that the originating bank no longer has an informational advantage and banks no longer have a role to play even in liquidity provision?
- What are your views about a cloud and open architecture based PaaS core banking infrastructure platform that support APIs and microservices?
- Is it ethical, or does it make good business sense, to pass along the high costs of operational inefficiencies to microfinance clients?
- How competitive is the market for retail accounts and financial services, particularly for the poor and underserved consumer segments?
- Have you ensured your data migration plan is documented to minimize any potential impact on the overall implementation time?
- How frequently are payment process monitoring and evaluation, audit, and fiduciary risk assessment activities carried out?
- Is there a threat to established retail banks in your market from innovative new entrants and business models?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Temenos book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Temenos self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Temenos Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Temenos areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Temenos Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Temenos projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Temenos Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Temenos project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors influenced by the business risk assessment in the audit process, and how can auditors create more effective mental models to more fully examine contradictory evidence?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If the optimiztic estimate for an activity is 12days, and the pessimistic estimate is 18days, what is the standard deviation of this activity?
- Issue Log: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholders?
- Variance Analysis: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Temenos projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that appropriate controls are in place to ensure propriety and regularity in delivery?
- Executing Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
- Communications Management Plan: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a Temenos project manager must do to finalize Temenos project close-out?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The staff interests â is the group or the person interested in working for this Temenos project?
Step-by-step and complete Temenos Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Temenos project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Temenos project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Temenos project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Temenos project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Temenos project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Temenos project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Temenos project with this in-depth Temenos Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Temenos projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Temenos and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Temenos investments work better.
This Temenos All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.