Head TRIZ: plan and execute end to end demand generation campaigns to address the entire funnel from awareness to revenue conversion.
More Uses of the TRIZ Toolkit:
- Perform technical work that requires planning and scheduling to ensure the best possible solution is delivered on time.
- Head TRIZ: effective at attracting and developing talented staff, getting the most and best out of the people.
- Control TRIZ: movement of heavy equipment is rare.
- Oversee TRIZ: network and intrusion analysis.
- Manage the development of Platform training manuals, New Equipment Training and Training Support Packages and supporting technologies.
- Provide engineering support in production departments to trouble shoot and resolve technical problems.
- Develop relationship with various internal customers and clients to obtain necessary information, marketing plans, cycle reports, etc.
- Oversee TRIZ: document Issue Resolution and provide insight on observed issues and suggest improvement to Product Owner and architecture.
- Arrange that your organization completes assigned tasks and projects successfully, while proactively communicating with Project Management or staff leadership to prioritize workflows and mitigate risks.
- Ensure you make others better through Code Review, thorough documentation, technical guidance, and mentoring.
- Manage Corporate Strategy activities and improve processes to ensure linkage between Market intelligence, Corporate Strategy and corporate planning activities Market Research and forecasting, business plan, investment plan, ten year plan, product plans, and Corporate Strategy playbook etc.
- Manage work with Creative Director/copywriter teams to concept and complete assigned projects and campaigns.
- Direct TRIZ: partner with external vendors for design, delivery, Event Management, and branding; manage Vendor Relationships, negotiations, and budgets for programs and licenses.
- Direct TRIZ: equipment maintenance performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Manage existing and develop new channels for BI directional communication with organization.
- Manage to establish Continuous Improvement process throughout the Supply Chain in order to strengthen the competitiveness of your organization.
- Facilitate transformation of cybersecurity program from federated model to an enterprise model and transform federated contracts, processes, and approaches to support the enterprise.
- Be accountable for existing relationships with mobile operator/service provider executives.
- Ensure your operation defines the Cost Effectiveness, compatibility of software components, and application performance to determine impact of system modifications on your organization.
- Foster Continuous Growth and Performance Improvement across all site functions by identifying and leading Operational Excellence initiatives.
- Create transparency and visibility by initiative progress tracking in order to allow for better and faster Decision Making and results predictability.
- Ensure your design complies; awareness and compliance with all Organizational Development standards, Data Dictionaries, industry best practices and business, security, privacy, and retention requirements.
- Lead brainstorming sessions with the team, support your team and give creative feedback.
- Provide deep software knowledge to application developers for the cloud architecture, Design Patterns, and Programming Languages.
- Arrange that your business provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of a project.
- Secure that your venture writes or modifies documentation describing Program Development, logic, coding, testing, changes and corrections, and installation and operating procedures.
- Direct TRIZ: work closely with the Operations Management to ensure Continuous Improvement in all manufacturing, logistics and Customer Support processes and high reliability in all delivery KPIs.
- Collaborate with program staff and other Safer Foundation teams to assess the quality and effectiveness of your organizations training and delivery by staff.
- Establish that your venture identifies trending issues, gaps in processes or standards, and shares with cross functional teams.
- Set clear Performance Expectations and provides thoughtful and timely coaching and feedback to ensure department, business and organization Procedures And Standards are met.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical TRIZ Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any TRIZ related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated TRIZ specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the TRIZ Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which TRIZ improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Do those selected for the TRIZ team have a good general understanding of what TRIZ is all about?
- Who will gather what data?
- What extra resources will you need?
- What is your question? Why?
- Scope of sensitive information?
- How do you recognize an TRIZ objection?
- What are the expected TRIZ results?
- What qualifications are necessary?
- Are there competing TRIZ priorities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the TRIZ book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your TRIZ self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the TRIZ Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which TRIZ areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough TRIZ Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage TRIZ projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step TRIZ Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 TRIZ project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all TRIZ project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the TRIZ project team have enough people to execute the TRIZ project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed TRIZ project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete TRIZ Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 TRIZ project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 TRIZ Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 TRIZ project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 TRIZ project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 TRIZ project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 TRIZ project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any TRIZ project with this in-depth TRIZ Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose TRIZ projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in TRIZ and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make TRIZ investments work better.
This TRIZ All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.