Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Tryton Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Tryton related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Tryton specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Tryton Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Tryton improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How do large enterprises manage operational master data in a complex enterprise system landscapes today, how is distribution and replication between different ERP systems realized?
- How do accounting and enterprise resource planning systems integrate to help create an internal control system that will provide the security needed for organization resources?
- What if separate islands of data were replaced with a more integrated software ERP system created to serve and support multiple business functions and requirements?
- Does your ERP software include a workflow engine to prevent important tasks from getting lost and automatically route tasks to the next person in the chain?
- Do you regularly review existing interfaces as well as planning future interfaces between ERP applications and other applications within your organization?
- Which is the better deployment option for your organizations ERP and core data, a public cloud accessed by the Internet or a private network you manage?
- Does your organization have a single, organization-wide ERP system that can easily be linked to its key suppliers and customers information systems?
- How does your organizations ERP decision-makers keep pace and come to a timely, focused and productive evaluation of clouds potential and pitfalls?
- Are you able to modify the extent, timing or nature of your audit procedures as a result of the reliability of the data from the ERP system?
- What are the issues to consider when designing your organization process model that is to be used as a design artefact in ERP development?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Tryton book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Tryton self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Tryton Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Tryton areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Tryton Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Tryton projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Tryton Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Tryton project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Closing Process Group: Does the close educate others to improve performance?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Tryton project (or Tryton project phase) been evaluated against each objective established in the product description and Integrated Tryton project Plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a process (test plans, inspections, reviews) defined for verifying outputs for each task?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do you analyze the risks in the different types of Tryton projects?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization make sources of information beyond the tender documents equally available for all the candidates?
- Cost Baseline: Pcs for your new business. what would the life cycle costs be?
- Quality Audit: How are you auditing your organizations compliance with regulations?
- Initiating Process Group: Which of six sigmas dmaic phases focuses on the measurement of internal process that affect factors that are critical to quality?
Step-by-step and complete Tryton Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Tryton project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Tryton project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Tryton project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Tryton project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Tryton project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Tryton project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Tryton project with this in-depth Tryton Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Tryton projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Tryton and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Tryton investments work better.
This Tryton All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.