Control Value Contribution: individual scheduling and days/times of work can be negotiated with the applicable management.
More Uses of the Value Contribution Toolkit:
- Provide technology and architectural leadership, Strategic Direction and long term mission for the client and inspire creative solutions for maximizing the Value Contribution of that investment.
- Ensure you do cument; lead delivery of and accurate reporting of Procurement Balanced Scorecard measures and Value Contribution targets Operational Metrics, savings, quality etc.
- Ensure you administer; lead delivery of and accurate reporting of Procurement Balanced Scorecard measures and Value Contribution targets Operational Metrics, savings, quality etc.
- Warrant that your business complies; architects and Business Analysts, external vendors and brings in a value adding informatics point of view to help continuously improve Business Processes and solutions.
- Standardize Value Contribution: over time, developing the SOX Compliance function to move beyond SOX Compliance and adding value across the End To End Financial Reporting controls process.
- Ensure you meet; lead the team to collaborate with IT Finance to track actual versus expected cost and value for Project Teams and committed scope; for Agile Projects, engage in Lean funding model rather than Project based funding or Cost Accounting.
- Systematize Value Contribution: management and coordination in the creation of Cost Savings and value adding capabilities, automation, processes, delivery readiness items.
- Ensure you specify; lead Operational Improvement teams, utilizing Performance Improvement methodologies as Six Sigma, Lean, 5S, and Value Stream Mapping.
- Manage work with Data Science Team to develop strategies that increase Lifetime Value and customer loyalty; explore Loyalty Programs to reinforce strategy.
- Become the expert in earned Value Management.
- Manage Value Contribution: present customized story driven demonstrations aligned with key Business Value and solution differentiation.
- Harden lead innovation to explore application and integration of current Industry Trends and new technologies that deliver strategic Business Value and Reduce Costs.
- Ensure you champion; devoted to learning, constantly working to improve your domain expertise and insights into your clients Business Needs to influence markets as a thought leader and maximize the value you deliver.
- Use a Consultative Selling and value selling approach to showcase Time to Value and Business Impact to Key Stakeholders.
- Initiate Value Contribution: clearly and concisely convey your Product Vision to leadership and press to communicate the value of the work that the team is doing.
- Ensure you generate; invited by clients to lead C level strategic Planning Sessions to help create solutions related to critical Business Needs; Leads initiatives to understand and quantify unrealized value in offerings across products, services, and Customer Segments.
- Warrant that your organization performs Requirements Analysis with a focus on adding value to thE Business by providing more detailed project objectives; Business Needs analysis; trade off analysis; requirements feasibility; risk analysis; and Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Establish that your organization architects and Business Analysts, external vendors and brings in a value adding informatics point of view to help continuously improve Business Processes and solutions.
- Establish appropriate working relationships with existing and new Strategic Vendors, deriving the maximum value from negotiated contracts for Technology Services and products.
- Orchestrate Value Contribution: definition of Project Scope, budget, and schedule with focus on regular and timely delivery of value; correct deviations away from desired value outcomes.
- Be accountable for analyzing data with relevant tools and techniques to complement investigations, Mitigate Risk, and add value to business decisions.
- Get the message right Increase your products perceived value with the right message, to the right people, at the right time.
- Standardize Value Contribution: in this environment collections activities become a critical function in reducing losses for your organization and preserving value for the membership.
- Be accountable for providing regular reports and status updates ensures each customer is aware of the value being delivered.
- Ensure your team complies; focus on Delivering Business Value through iterations and converging on the final solution from knowledge created during the Solution Development.
- Create value for clients by solving problems creatively and developing boundary pushing solutions.
- Prepare Status Reports and provide detailed analysis on project status through the use of earned Value Management techniques and tools.
- Manage Value Contribution: Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable Process Improvements that create value for clients.
- Collaborate directly with Business Stakeholders, customers, and cross functional teams to align and execute on an iterative (Agile) plan that continuously delivers Customer Value through a vibrant marketplace of consumers and providers.
- Ensure you know the value of recognizing great work, and also know how to have hard conversations with employees.
- Audit Value Contribution: preparation of fee quotes in relation to expected accounting costs and contribution to the analysis of actual costs against budget.
- Lead client negotiations, project manage the negotiation process, update agreement with applicable changes and document agreements using clear, concise and accurate terms.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value Contribution Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value Contribution related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value Contribution specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value Contribution Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value Contribution improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Think about the functions involved in your Value Contribution project, what processes flow from these functions?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- What is your plan to assess your security risks?
- Is there any other Value Contribution solution?
- Is the work to date meeting requirements?
- Have you made assumptions about the shape of the future, particularly its impact on your customers and competitors?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- Why is Value Contribution important for you now?
- What do employees need in the short term?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value Contribution book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Value Contribution self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value Contribution Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value Contribution areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value Contribution Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value Contribution projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value Contribution Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Value Contribution project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Value Contribution project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Value Contribution Project Team have enough people to execute the Value Contribution Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Value Contribution Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Value Contribution Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Value Contribution project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value Contribution Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value Contribution Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value Contribution project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value Contribution project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value Contribution project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Value Contribution project with this in-depth Value Contribution Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value Contribution projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value Contribution and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value Contribution investments work better.
This Value Contribution All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.