Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Website Information Architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Website Information Architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Website Information Architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Website Information Architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 980 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Website Information Architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 980 standard requirements:
- In todays market where web architecture and mobile apps are just what one might expect, and multi-site support is becoming more and more common, is there any noticeable difference between an EAM system and a CMMS?
- What concerns arise for users in practice involving both single and multi-user experiences given the opportunity to interact with other users and applications on an immersive augmented reality device?
- Is the problem caused by a shortcoming in UI design that cannot be fixed for some reason, or by a lack of domain knowledge (not understanding technical terms, or not knowing which choice to make)?
- Course design, especially online design, must keep the end user experience in mind. How will the use of any particular social media element help the employee achieve full cognitive development?
- It is often difficult to explain what is achieved by Systems Analysis and design especially when talking to a user that wants a system tomorrow! why should it take so long to design a system?
- Do you have powerful reporting capabilities providing the ability to generate standard out of the box reports and build ad-hoc/custom reports through a rich, point-and-click user interface?
- When designing the user experience, understanding the situation and context is critical: what tasks are they trying to complete, what are motivations and what outcome are they looking for?
- Feedback and comments from the user are taken with open mind and is being reviewed to come to a common understanding about which idea works and which does not work for the user and why?
- What are your policies and procedures for maintaining development documents, including requirements, design and architecture documents, source code, binaries, and user documentation?
- If existing applications themselves are subject to change, will the software robots continue to work, or will the rules and workflows break as the application user interfaces change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Website Information Architecture book in PDF containing 980 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Website Information Architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Website Information Architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Website Information Architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Website Information Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Website Information Architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Website Information Architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Website Information Architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Quality Management Plan: Show/provide copy of procedures for taking field notes?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Quality Management Plan: How will you know that a change is actually an improvement?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Website Information Architecture project risks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Website Information Architecture project management strategy been established?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Website Information Architecture project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Website Information Architecture project?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Website Information Architecture project team?
Step-by-step and complete Website Information Architecture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Website Information Architecture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Website Information Architecture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Website Information Architecture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Website Information Architecture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Website Information Architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Website Information Architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Website Information Architecture project with this in-depth Website Information Architecture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Website Information Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Website Information Architecture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Website Information Architecture investments work better.
This Website Information Architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.