Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WeChat Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any WeChat related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WeChat specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WeChat Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WeChat improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Can digital systems work well enough to ensure the safety of products, security of consumers and organization information, and compliance with regulatory requirements?
- Did your organization conduct any due diligence to determine whether there might be any adverse human rights impact from its use by authorities in Xinjiang?
- Do all stakeholders have a possibility to take part in planning, monitoring and influence policy and processes in education and skills development?
- Are there performance indicators in place that allow monitoring of progress in ensuring access to quality education and skills development?
- Are most fintech companies a collaboration between people with a financial services background and tech people?
- Is information regarding priorities and budgets communicated to the public via accessible formats and channels?
- How do you optimize your marketing strategies and customer targeting in the age of emotional communities?
- Is WeChat an instance of social media defined by its function as a platform for user-generated content?
- What happens when the irresistible force of eCommerce meets the immovable object of the physical store?
- How will usage evolve as more people join platforms, and what do brands need to do to stay relevant?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WeChat book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your WeChat self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WeChat Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WeChat areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WeChat Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WeChat projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WeChat Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 WeChat project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Variance Analysis: Are there knowledgeable WeChat projections of future performance?
- Change Request: Has the change been highlighted and documented in the CSCI?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this WeChat project?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the WeChat project Manager respond to questions or comments related to the WeChat project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Quality Audit: How are you auditing your organizations compliance with regulations?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the structures of the formal organization consistent with the behaviors in the informal organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are WeChat project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost tracking and performance analysis ÃÂÃÂ How will cost tracking and performance analysis be accomplished?
Step-by-step and complete WeChat Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WeChat project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WeChat project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WeChat project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WeChat project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WeChat project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WeChat project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WeChat project with this in-depth WeChat Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WeChat projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WeChat and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WeChat investments work better.
This WeChat All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.