Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WFM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any WFM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WFM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WFM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 989 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WFM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 989 standard requirements:
- Role of technology in recruiting and promotion: How do software systems as rÃÂÃÂsumÃÂÃÂ databases, screens, and performance-management tracking account for and promote diversity in your workplace?
- Why might some workers be willing to accept temporary jobs when the wages are lower than the already stated of permanent workers in the same occupation who have comparable human capital?
- How do you leverage technology to meet corresponding new requirements and support more advanced processes that enable both procurement and human resources to add value to the program?
- If the work is repetitive, transactional and of low value, why spend the time and effort necessary to engage and motivate a person who may be on the job only a few weeks or months?
- How does your organization take advantage of the flexibility and agility associated with a contingent workforce whilst protecting itself from the complexities and risks involved?
- Does your solution provide a single source of the truth of management information for all data from the contact management, call recording and workforce management solutions?
- How will the supplier understand your business to ensure that along with the technology, the necessary changes are made within your organization and to people and process?
- How satisfied are you with initiating security policies and procedures for the protection of organization assets, intellectual property, employee safety and data privacy?
- Do you track each segment by workforce management indicators, including turnover, productivity, performance ratings, rate of promotion, time to promotion and engagement?
- How do you ensure governance, risk management and capability development across partnered business arrangements, or in business models that involve several departments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WFM book in PDF containing 989 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your WFM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WFM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WFM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WFM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WFM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WFM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 WFM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe a WFM project that suffered from scope creep. Could it have been avoided?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Quality Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this WFM project or audit?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the WFM project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Issue Log: Are the WFM project issues uniquely identified, including to which product they refer?
- Quality Audit: If your organization thinks it is doing something well, can it prove this?
- Lessons Learned: Why does your organization need a lessons learned (LL) capability?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Quality Metrics: Which data do others need in one place to target areas of improvement?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the sustainability of its effects?
Step-by-step and complete WFM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WFM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WFM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WFM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WFM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WFM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WFM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WFM project with this in-depth WFM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WFM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WFM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WFM investments work better.
This WFM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.