Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WORKPLAN Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any WORKPLAN related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WORKPLAN specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WORKPLAN Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WORKPLAN improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Is there a short-term manpower planning function which automatically assigns employees on the basis of qualifications to work centers at which orders have been scheduled?
- How do stakeholders ÃÂÃÂ from requirements definition through service and support ÃÂÃÂ get product information in a timely way to begin informing critical decisions today?
- Are most companies that are successful in improving ability to see flow centric information getting that visibility with bolt-on solutions to ERP and MES systems?
- Do you have sampling, weighing and measuring infrastructure in place at the appropriate places to measure each material stream within the different processes?
- Do you ever feel like you are playing catch-up with customer satisfaction issues that should have been caught earlier in the manufacturing process?
- Should data historian functionality be integrated into MES applications or should there be a separate data historian solution/application?
- Have required investments for technology development, to mature design and manufacturing related technologies, been identified and funded?
- How is data and information currently utilized in the manufacturing preparation process and the execution of manual assembly operation?
- Does the supplier have the ability to deliver a complete, ready-to-run virtualization solution consisting of all required components?
- Is data acquisition supported by suitable peripheral devices as ID readers of the most varied types, label printers and so on?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WORKPLAN book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your WORKPLAN self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WORKPLAN Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WORKPLAN areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WORKPLAN Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WORKPLAN projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WORKPLAN Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 WORKPLAN project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Cost Baseline: How long are you willing to wait before you find out were late?
- Cost Baseline: What is the most important thing to do next to make your WORKPLAN project successful?
- Decision Log: Who will be given a copy of this document and where will it be kept?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Team Operating Agreement: What are some potential sources of conflict among team members?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated WORKPLAN project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current WORKPLAN project stage?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Account for the make-or-buy process and how to perform the financial calculations involved in the process. What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are funding and staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the WORKPLAN project?
Step-by-step and complete WORKPLAN Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WORKPLAN project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WORKPLAN project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WORKPLAN project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WORKPLAN project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WORKPLAN project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WORKPLAN project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WORKPLAN project with this in-depth WORKPLAN Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WORKPLAN projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WORKPLAN and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WORKPLAN investments work better.
This WORKPLAN All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.