Be certain that your organization supports all lean activities in the assembly area, especially the sustainable execution and implementation of 5S principles (order and cleanliness) and Continuous Process Improvement (stable processes) based on Kaizen principles to achieve highest Quality Standards.
More Uses of the Configuration Management Toolkit:
- Drive: ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Methodize: implement and manage industry Best Practices around Access Controls, End Point Security Capabilities, and infrastructure Configuration Management.
- Manage work with vendors on new software releases and enhancements to the product to provide ease of operations as it relates to your Processes And Procedures.
- Lead the development and implementation of structured testing concepts, methodologies and automated Testing Tools where applicable.
- Manage: document, track, and maintain up to date inventory of all computing assets and configurations to provide accurate information on configurations.
- Establish that your venture complies; focus is on Continual Improvement via proactive Problem Management, change review for failed changes, Process Review and regular incident and problem review with service owners.
- Provide the Configuration Management and documentation of the technical baselines (hardware/software) of the customers integration facility.
- Ensure that all other departments involved in the implementation can complete set ups on time with acceptable levels of quality.
- Formulate: review and analyze released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
- Maintain accountability of all components/code comprising each DSS developed application/system and configured tools ensure software provided to developers meets current production software for the application/system or reconstruct a configured tool.
- Perform daily System Monitoring, verifying the integrity, availability and performance of the infrastructure environment, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Follow formal Change and Configuration Management practices, ingrained into the daily operations, to ensure changes and Configuration Control implementations are properly documented and approved.
- Confirm your strategy ensures compliance with Configuration Management Standards, Development Standards and Procedures and the System Development Life Cycle Process.
- Secure that your business identifies customer objectives, and translates Functional Requirements into Technical Requirements used for logical design, or presents alternative technologies or approaches.
- Maintain and operate SharePoint systems by Effectively Communicating and interfacing with project managed system operations personnel to ensure alignment with infrastructure baseline, Configuration Management, and IT Security Policies.
- Be accountable for leading Software Engineering teams and troubleshooting technical issues that involve Software Development, platform, Configuration Management, engineering tasks and product releases.
- Be accountable for creating solution designs, outlining new product enhancements to meet Customer Requirements not met with the Off The Shelf product.
- Deliver different capabilities and products, implement differentiated technologies and support Business Operations to enablE Business growth.
- Make improvements in the methodologies used for Configuration Management and development of software that helps to find ways to use in Configuration Management.
- Be certain that your organization coordinates with all business units and external vendors during client implementations and/or conversions to determine requirements.
- Perform regular Configuration Management of the mentioned devices and Create, modify or remove policies configuration on the devices.
- Provide skills in development of analysis procedure, Complex System integration, Software Configuration Management, and Business Analysis.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining an effective Incident and Problem Management process and ensuring it is followed reducing the occurrence of Incidents/loss of service and ensuring resolution is obtain.
- Systematize: partner with Business Leaders to create and implement technical and business Process Solutions enabling frictionless digital analytics.
- Manage Cloud Providers, Development Operations tools, Configuration Management, and cloud System Architecture (load balancing, auto scaling, Security Groups, Secrets Management and key management).
- Ensure you expand; lead and/or conduct development, testing, administration, Configuration Management, operations, and maintenance of facilities and property Management Systems.
- Be accountable for leading/participating in client solution workshops to understand client Business Processes and identify gaps between stated requirements and product functionality.
- Communicate with the customers Project Management, or business lead, to negotiate a realistic plan for a successful go live, considering all customers goals and success criteria.
- Govern: an effective Change Management allows IT changes to be moved quickly to the Production Environment with minimal risk to your organization.
- Confirm your group ensures compliance with Configuration Management Standards, Software Development Standards and Procedures and the Software Development Life Cycle Process.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Configuration Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Configuration Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Configuration Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Configuration Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Configuration Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you have the authority to produce the output?
- Who needs budgets?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- Which Configuration Management impacts are significant?
- What resources are required for the improvement efforts?
- In the case of a Configuration Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives, an audit of a Configuration Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met, can you track that any Configuration Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- How do you prevent mis-estimating cost?
- What information should you gather?
- Where can you get qualified talent today?
- How will you recognize and celebrate results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Configuration Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Configuration Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Configuration Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Configuration Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Configuration Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Configuration Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Configuration Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Configuration Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Configuration Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Configuration Management Project Team have enough people to execute the Configuration Management Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Configuration Management Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Configuration Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Configuration Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Configuration Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Configuration Management Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Configuration Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Configuration Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Configuration Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Configuration Management project with this in-depth Configuration Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Configuration Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Configuration Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Configuration Management Investments work better.
This Configuration Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.