Understand and provide a horizontal engineering service in the IAM space by working with service owners, Solution Architects, and engineers to design, build and implement solutions using current and approved security methods to achieve optimal results.
More Uses of the Directory Service Toolkit:
- Gather and analyze data and provide Reports And Dashboards to IS leadership and executive staff; create and validate Data integrity on standardized report offerings.
- Control: research and analyze the technology market and Vendor Products to determine the strategy that best meet the IT Business needs.
- Develop fixe and utilities followed by testing and validation of initial Problem Resolution via interaction with End Users and field IS teams.
- Initiate: conduct routine hardware and Software Audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Be accountable for monitoring actively monitor organization Technology Assets by watching monitoring tools and respond when thresholds are exceeded to rectify the Root Cause.
- Establish a continual Service Improvement Plan and improve overall Directory Services, focusing on operational, process and Resource Efficiency.
- Make sure that your strategy complies; architects and designs systems for scalability, security, and availability while providing overall Capacity Management targets and forecasts.
- Be accountable for developing custom connectors to reconcile data from applications by interacting at database layer and performing provisioning for account and entitlement operations.
- Be accountable for ongoing daily support and monitoring of mission critical enterprise IT infrastructure systems under the purview of the Messaging and Directory Services team.
- Provide entry level technical and analytical expertise to configure, convert, install, troubleshoot, and maintain diverse system platforms that support the Business Needs of your organization and operating units.
- Identify complementary Technology Opportunities to provide solutions for Directory Services, and web Access management.
- Make sure that your corporation leads and provides vision in the design of tools to automate the deployment and installation of new software releases and system upgrades.
- Administer the Directory Service Operations, the capacity of systems and services, and the intranet and extranet hosting Service Operations.
- Be accountable for contributing to your Agile team by updating, monitoring and improving Directory Services used throughout your organization.
- Devise: active Directory Services at the enterprise level for a large organization with multiple delegated IT Organizations.
- Ensure that IT Directory Services operational and statistical reports are completed and distributed to the management.
- Maintain Security Controls as machine hardening, Vulnerability Scanning, and next generation antivirus scanning.
- Confirm your organization executes system and Server Software installations and upgrades for systems implemented across your organization.
- Support technical integration needs (design and development) that facilitate connectivity between SSO, directory, and provisioning tools.
- Guide: Directory Services as LDAP and Active Directory and integration of Directory Services with Identity Management tools.
- Ensure your group employs a consultative and proactive approach to understanding requirements, designing effective processes, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Identify improvements to the Active Directory architecture to Support Organization Business Functions and network modernization.
- Ensure you run; add value to the Directory Services organization by designing cost effective solutions to mitigate /diffuse operational risks.
- Anticipate Security Requirements and identify sound Security Controls for applications, systems, processes and organizations.
- Make sure that your planning provides lifecycle support for all infrastructure and computing systems from design to troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Drive the adoption of Directory Services, Authentication and Authorization Reference Architectures for existing, new and emerging IAM technologies.
- Analyze, design, and support a highly complex, enterprise level Active Directory Service in a Hybrid On Premises and cloud hosted environment.
- Ensure you manage the most complex or escalated issues, provides direction and guidance to other Team Members and leads small to medium projects and Project Teams.
- Ensure you formulate; understand enterprise identity and Access management (IAM) principles and how customers utilize Directory Services.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Directory Service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Directory Service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Directory Service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Directory Service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Directory Service Improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you verify the authenticity of the data and information used?
- How do you lead with Directory Service in mind?
- Will Directory Service deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Is the scope of Directory Service defined?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Has a Cost Center been established?
- How will you know when its improved?
- How do you hand over Directory Service context?
- Would you recognize a threat from the inside?
- How do you go about securing Directory Service?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Directory Service book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Directory Service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Directory Service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Directory Service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Directory Service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Directory Service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Directory Service Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Directory Service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Directory Service project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Directory Service Project Team have enough people to execute the Directory Service Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Directory Service Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Directory Service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Directory Service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Directory Service Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Directory Service Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Directory Service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Directory Service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Directory Service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Directory Service project with this in-depth Directory Service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Directory Service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Directory Service and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Directory Service investments work better.
This Directory Service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.