Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical eCRM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any eCRM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated eCRM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the eCRM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which eCRM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Does the tool enable the confirmation and coordination of customer involvement in design and transition?
- Which companies represent the demand side of the market and which companies represent the supply side?
- Are certain channel partners more successful in certain industries than your own sales team?
- Are customers more satisfied with web-based interaction than other mediums of engagement?
- How has score found forms of technology beneficial both administratively and to clients?
- Do you conform to a standard architectural framework supporting open system standards?
- How user-friendly is the interface your organization uses to interact with customers?
- Does the employee have a history of previous applications for special consideration?
- Does the software integrate easily into the rest of your inbound marketing software?
- What are the essential roles of a Relationship Manager or Client Account Executive?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the eCRM book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your eCRM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the eCRM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which eCRM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough eCRM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage eCRM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step eCRM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 eCRM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work ÃÂÃÂ What is the likelihood and extent of potential future changes to the eCRM project scope?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your key performance measures/indicators for tracking progress relative to your action plans?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include eCRM project management time and change request analysis time?
- Initiating Process Group: Which of six sigmas dmaic phases focuses on the measurement of internal process that affect factors that are critical to quality?
- Stakeholder Register: What opportunities exist to provide communications?
- Project Schedule: Is there a Schedule Management Plan that establishes the criteria and activities for developing, monitoring and controlling the eCRM project schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Has alternatives been considered for the specified procurement eCRM project?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for ensuring that its training activities are appropriately resourced and support is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Were eCRM project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Why has this particular mode of contracting been chosen?
Step-by-step and complete eCRM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 eCRM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 eCRM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 eCRM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 eCRM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 eCRM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 eCRM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any eCRM project with this in-depth eCRM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose eCRM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in eCRM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make eCRM investments work better.
This eCRM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.