Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Functional Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Functional Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Functional Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Functional Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 931 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Functional Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 931 standard requirements:
- Given the day-to-day transactional needs of the business and the long-range in-depth efforts needed to build distinctive capabilities, how can a functional leader take on a new strategic role?
- How many hierarchical levels of management control are necessary to achieve the optimal level of control and coordination for the departments activities?
- Does training produce tangible results in terms of productivity, cost savings, response time, safety, employee retention, and/or customer satisfaction?
- How do you move quickly with new experiences yet prioritize with real business value in mind to avoid the allure (and pitfalls) of the latest trend?
- What stage is the industry in: early development, rapid growth and takeoff, early maturity and saturation, stagnant and aging, decline and decay?
- How are important issues identified in the external and internal analysis addressed by the proposed strategy, or is it focusing on the trivial?
- If the technology of your business is changing and new skills are needed, will your organization retrain to meet this need or hire new talent?
- Are important issues identified in the external and internal analysis addressed by the proposed strategy, or is it focusing on the trivial?
- How do you ensure that trainees across the career continuum are aware of and prepared for a variety of possible career opportunities?
- How well does the proposed strategy contribute to achieving the strategic and financial objectives of the organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Functional Strategy book in PDF containing 931 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Functional Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Functional Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Functional Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Functional Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Functional Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Functional Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Functional Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you communicate scheduled tasks to other team members?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring Functional Strategy projects?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was each Functional Strategy project Team member in fulfilling his/her role?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If Functional Strategy project time and cost are not as important as the number of resources used each month, which is the BEST thing to do?
- WBS Dictionary: Where engineering standards or other internal work measurement systems are used, is there a formal relationship between corresponding values and work package budgets?
- Executing Process Group: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of your organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- Team Operating Agreement: Is compensation based on team and individual performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which would be the NEXT thing for the Functional Strategy project manager to do?
Step-by-step and complete Functional Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Functional Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Functional Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Functional Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Functional Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Functional Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Functional Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Functional Strategy project with this in-depth Functional Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Functional Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Functional Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Functional Strategy investments work better.
This Functional Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.