Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Growth Marketing Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Growth Marketing Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Growth Marketing Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Growth Marketing Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 980 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Growth Marketing Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 980 standard requirements:
- What is your competitive position? What are your relative size and growth in your industry or markets served? What are the numbers and types of competitors for your organization?
- Review and summarize your past, current, and planned financials. account for reasons for growth or decline. What internal or external factors are contributing to your situation?
- Knowing the stage of your products in the product life cycle, what are the implications for the marketing mix, product management strategy, service strategy, and R&D strategy?
- Based on costs identified in the budget and the performance measures, what is the financial return on investment and ultimate profitability of your online marketing strategy?
- This is all about defining the brands marketing strategy, functional objectives and campaign plan. Will it be mainly massmedia advertising, or mainly proximity marketing?
- What strategic initiatives has executive management taken to manage ITs criticality relative to maintenance and growth of your organization, and are they appropriate?
- What are the differences in the new product development process for digital goods versus tangible goods, consider intellectual property issues, standards issues etc?
- What strategies are in place to ensure that sufficient system resources are being spent to support training of individuals in high growth/high demand industries?
- Take any of your products and trace through likely life cycle. what kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep the product at the forefront?
- How do you participate in the marketing of services or in the decision as to the optimally efficient level of customer acquisition costs and rate of growth?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Growth Marketing Strategy book in PDF containing 980 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Growth Marketing Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Growth Marketing Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Growth Marketing Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Growth Marketing Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Growth Marketing Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Growth Marketing Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Growth Marketing Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Formal Acceptance: Do you buy pre-configured systems or build your own configuration?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Project Schedule: What documents, if any, will the subcontractor provide (eg Growth Marketing Strategy project schedule, quality plan etc)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Requirements Management Plan: Define the help desk model. who will take full responsibility?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are tools and techniques defined for gathering, integrating and distributing Growth Marketing Strategy project outputs?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all activities captured and do they address all approved work scope in the Growth Marketing Strategy project baseline?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the tools and techniques to be used in each phase?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will initially review the Growth Marketing Strategy project work or products to ensure it meets the applicable acceptance criteria?
Step-by-step and complete Growth Marketing Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Growth Marketing Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Growth Marketing Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Growth Marketing Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Growth Marketing Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Growth Marketing Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Growth Marketing Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Growth Marketing Strategy project with this in-depth Growth Marketing Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Growth Marketing Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Growth Marketing Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Growth Marketing Strategy investments work better.
This Growth Marketing Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.