Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Marketing Growth Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Marketing Growth Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Marketing Growth Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Marketing Growth Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marketing Growth Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What is your competitive position? What are your relative size and growth in your industry or markets served? What are the numbers and types of competitors for your organization?
- Review and summarize your past, current, and planned financials. account for reasons for growth or decline. What internal or external factors are contributing to your situation?
- Knowing the stage of your products in the product life cycle, what are the implications for the marketing mix, product management strategy, service strategy, and R&D strategy?
- Based on costs identified in the budget and the performance measures, what is the financial return on investment and ultimate profitability of your online marketing strategy?
- This is all about defining the brands marketing strategy, functional objectives and campaign plan. Will it be mainly massmedia advertising, or mainly proximity marketing?
- Based on costs identified in the budget and the performance measures, what is the financial return on investment and ultimate profitability of the e-marketing strategy?
- What strategic initiatives has executive management taken to manage ITs criticality relative to maintenance and growth of your organization, and are they appropriate?
- What are the differences in the new product development process for digital goods versus tangible goods, consider intellectual property issues, standards issues etc?
- What strategies are in place to ensure that sufficient system resources are being spent to support training of individuals in high growth/high demand industries?
- Take any of your products and trace through likely life cycle. what kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep the product at the forefront?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Marketing Growth Strategy book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Marketing Growth Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Marketing Growth Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Marketing Growth Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marketing Growth Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Marketing Growth Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Marketing Growth Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Marketing Growth Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Procurement Audit: Was the pre-qualification screening for issue of tender documents done properly and in a fair manner?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the current or emerging trends of culture?
- Activity Attributes: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you keep key people outside the group informed about its accomplishments?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of your Marketing Growth Strategy projects should be selected when compared with other Marketing Growth Strategy projects?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a legal authority for the procurement Marketing Growth Strategy project?
- Procurement Audit: What are your ethical guidelines for public procurement?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Project Charter: Does the Marketing Growth Strategy project need to consider any special capacity or capability issues?
Step-by-step and complete Marketing Growth Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Marketing Growth Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Marketing Growth Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Marketing Growth Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Marketing Growth Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Marketing Growth Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Marketing Growth Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Marketing Growth Strategy project with this in-depth Marketing Growth Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marketing Growth Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marketing Growth Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Marketing Growth Strategy investments work better.
This Marketing Growth Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.