Research, design, develop, test, implement and support Software Applications and systems for clients and ensure that the Software Design is consistent with industry best practices in terms of the scalability, availability, Maintainability and adaptability.
More Uses of the Maintainability Toolkit:
- Confirm your enterprise ensures the consistency and Maintainability of software solutions by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing the technical solutions.
- Organize: whole life engineering is made up of several disciplines whose main objective is to influence hardware and systems early in the life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability, Maintainability and economical ownership by the customer and end user.
- Develop and integrate applications that support Business Strategy and requirements with emphasis on business delivery, performance, availability, scalability, security, Maintainability, reliability, ease of configuration and integration.
- Pilot: net applications and microservices and provide contributions to the Application Architecture with a focus on scalability, Maintainability, security and performance.
- Evaluate: design and develop reusable software modules that meet Customer Requirements while upholding high standards of reliability, security, Maintainability, and performance.
- Develop products internally in accordance with requirements of performance, suitability, Maintainability, cost, interoperability, flexibility, and conformance to standards.
- Manage the requirements, design, and implementation for network and End to End systems to Support Mission Operations, existing ground systems and upgrades technology refresh, and reliability / Maintainability.
- Drive: coach work alongside other Software Engineers to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices for design, coding standards, performance, security, delivery, and Maintainability.
- Be someone who cares about Maintainability of the code, automation, deployment processes, system resiliency and how to enable innovation through fostering a growing culture of Open Source.
- Ensure you execute; Build Processes and tools to maintain high data availability, quality and Maintainability Contribute to the EDP strategies and roadmap development to meet Business Objectives with existing or Emerging Technologies.
- Direct: implement, refine, and enforce Software Development techniques to ensure that the delivered features meet software integration, performance, security, and Maintainability expectations.
- Orchestrate: design and build software with superior modularity, Maintainability and serviceability that can be leveraged across multiple product lines based on different hardware architecture.
- Supervise: application of Software Engineering concepts and best practices to design solutions that meet operational requirements, as scalability, Maintainability, extensibility, and flexibility.
- Arrange that your team maintains emphasis on on time business delivery, performance, availability, scalability, security, Maintainability, reliability, ease of configuration and integration.
- Confirm your organization ensures the consistency and Maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Ensure that non functional requirements as security, performance, Maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Ensure implementation is carefully thought through, keeping in mind readability, compute, scalability,Maintainability, testing and other best practice considerations.
- Standardize: conduct design and Code Review to ensure code developed meets or exceeds coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, scalability and Maintainability guidelines.
- Pilot: partner with capital delivery to ensure the early management focus on reliability and Maintainability of new and modified equipment installations have been considered as part of the project.
- Confirm your enterprise ensures the consistency and Maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards / procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Ensure that designed or reviewed solutions conform to architectural requirements as scalability, Maintainability, reliability, extensibility, usability and security across multiple domain areas.
- Provide engineering support to conduct formal trade studies based on engineering performance, effectiveness, Cost Effectiveness, cost performance, life cycle cost, producibility, reliability, Maintainability, risk, and schedule.
- Set and govern non functional requirements for systems ensuring that all delivery teams meet the set standards around performance, security, code Maintainability and supportability.
- Arrange that your corporation provides reliability, availability and Maintainability throughout project lifecycle to estimate assets production availability, evaluate asset capabilities and develop design strategies to Reduce Risks.
- Systematize: conduct design and Code Review to ensure code developed meets or exceeds coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and Maintainability guidelines.
- Orchestrate: here, Systems Engineering means integrating performance, safety, reliability, Maintainability, testability and human systems into all of your products and solutions.
- Arrange that your organization performs or assures quality, Risk Management, safety, reliability and Maintainability of program achievements, subcontractors, and suppliers in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Interpret data on logistics elements, as availability, Maintainability, reliability, Supply Chain management, Strategic Sourcing or distribution, Supplier Management, or transportation.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Maintainability Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Maintainability related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Maintainability specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Maintainability Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Maintainability improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What creative shifts do you need to take?
- How do you recognize an objection?
- Are all requirements met?
- What is the complexity of the output produced?
- Do your leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- Is the Maintainability documentation thorough?
- What potential megatrends could make your business model obsolete?
- Which information does the Maintainability Business Case need to include?
- Where do the Maintainability decisions reside?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Maintainability book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Maintainability self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Maintainability Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Maintainability areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Maintainability Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Maintainability projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Maintainability Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Maintainability project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Maintainability project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Maintainability project team have enough people to execute the Maintainability project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Maintainability project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Maintainability Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Maintainability project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Maintainability Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Maintainability project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Maintainability project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Maintainability project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Maintainability project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Maintainability project with this in-depth Maintainability Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Maintainability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Maintainability and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Maintainability investments work better.
This Maintainability All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.