Provide breakthrough thinking and drives innovative projects in partnership with a third party Managed Services provider (MSP) and internal organization stakeholders to push automation/digitization, process and Service Delivery efficiencies and effectiveness, and overall productivity.
More Uses of the Managed Services Toolkit:
- Deliver results can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very performance orientated; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Support the development, negotiation and agreement of new Managed Services contract opportunities and any termination of current contracted services.
- Initiate: about it and learning solutions IT development center Product Engineering services Digital Services Cloud Services Application Managed Services Data Analytics and AI Services learning services.
- Be able to directly work and support your Managed Services team by providing technical expertise to maintain the Security Requirements and compliance.
- Be accountable for maintaining high levels of knowledge and expertise regarding your customers, industries, outsourcing, Managed Services, Digital Transformation, and Information Technology.
- Ensure you mobilize; lead systems IT As A Service, Managed Services for servers, mainframe, Storage As A Service, leveraging analytics and AI in the Data Center.
- Ensure primary focus for the Infrastructure Managed Services Lead is to ensure effective and efficient delivery of Infrastructure Services to support Business Operations.
- Orchestrate: act as a liaison between clients, vendors, consultants, and Managed Services provider (MSP), miles technologies and virtual CTO, Account Management, and team (CTO).
- Manage and lead the execution of existing Managed Services Contract management, Change Control and governance activities for all active contracts, in partnership and support from partnering legal, sourcing and other applicable support teams.
- Manage: in the Managed Services department, customers count on you to keep Open Source databases running and you are vital to the success of business.
- Contribute to enhancements in the field processes related to Managed Services Field Delivery and utilize and enhance Metrics And Reporting around the delivery of same.
- Head: from strategy to fulfillment to Managed Services, your engineering centric solutions enable your clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
- Be knowledgeable on Network Management, hosted / Managed Services, Data Security, networking standards, and typical transport architecture.
- Head: proactively develop new Customer Contact through networking and prospecting, review leads, and participates in customers strategic Planning Sessions.
- Ensure solutions that leverage Managed Services Partner (MSP) providers adhere to enterprise objectives and delivery objectives.
- Develop: service as main point of contact for support of activities surrounding the Managed Services provider and other external vendors/contractors.
- Warrant that your team complies;
- Methodize: half of your organization is dedicated to providing IT project consulting and the other half dedicated to providing IT Managed Services.
- Establish Digital Communications roadmap for Call Center, retail locations, corporate offices, Mobile Communications and remote collaboration services.
- Orchestrate: closure lead post project debrief sessions, archive Intellectual Property and transfer knowledge to engineers and Managed Services and practice teams.
- Collaborate with contracted suppliers and Internal Stakeholders to design and develop tools and process to support optimized Managed Services outcomes.
- Secure that your project specifies hardware purchases and sells consulting engagements for infrastructure (servers and network), Managed Services (cloud and security), Point Of Sale, and other related areas.
- Be accountable for overseeing Managed Services in place to execute foundational Software Asset Management Processes (Software License acquisition, license issuance, license Entitlement Management, reporting and reconciliation, license purchase, surplus management).
- Manage work with Professional Services to understand the solution and platform, timeline for delivery and articulate risks on behalf of Managed Services.
- Ensure delivery of standard technical implementations by working to deliver solutions, systems, Managed Services and Virtual Environments that are sold to clients.
- Develop a repository of knowledge out of the on going work with customers and utilize that to enhance the quality, speed and productivity of the team.
- Be accountable for supporting leadership and holding accountable the Managed Services for contractual obligations on reporting, objectives, and Key Performance Indicators.
- Coordinate: Capacity Management, planning, analysis and reporting across the multi tenant Managed Services and support power platform footprint.
- Ensure you gain; Shared Services, sales, Managed Services, Supply Chain, Accounts Receivable, Technology Services, it, and Digital Transformation.
- Perform product upgrades, re implement solutions to move customers away from customizations into the core out of the box product features.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Managed Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Managed Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Managed Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Managed Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Managed Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Will the controls trigger any other risks?
- Which issues are too important to ignore?
- Are resources adequate for the scope?
- Act/Adjust: What Do you Need to Do Differently?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization, for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently by Managed Services?
- How have you defined all Managed Services requirements first?
- Are employees recognized or rewarded for performance that demonstrates the highest levels of integrity?
- How is the data gathered?
- How do you monitor usage and cost?
- What is the best design framework for Managed Services organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Managed Services book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Managed Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Managed Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Managed Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Managed Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Managed Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Managed Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Managed Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Managed Services project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Managed Services Project Team have enough people to execute the Managed Services Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Managed Services Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Managed Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Managed Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Managed Services Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Managed Services Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Managed Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Managed Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Managed Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Managed Services project with this in-depth Managed Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Managed Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Managed Services and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Managed Services investments work better.
This Managed Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.