Develop Open Platform: software Configuration Management tasks, performing software builds and tools.
More Uses of the Open Platform Toolkit:
- Devise Open Platform: by focusing on open collaboration and open finance, supported by your Open Platform, you can create financial inclusion and open innovation for everybody.
- Ensure your corporation complies; is open and responsive to change and demonstrates a commitment to the process of Continuous Improvement by identifying and responding actively and with sensitivity to the needs of all customers.
- Optimize the exposure of internal Data Warehouses through a Customer Data platform and Open Sourced tooling, delivering the right data to your growth and analytics stacks.
- Promote a systems architecture, set of adopted technology standards, and use of Open Source products (where appropriate to do so).
- Ensure you coordinate; build and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and other stakeholders to enable open dialogue, win trust and become a trusted business partner.
- Head Open Platform: review and maintain open orders to quickly resolve delivery blocks, billing blocks, and incomplete order status, etc.
- Head Open Platform: design and evolve a future resilient cloud Tech Stack and engineering culture, with full leverage of Open Source, and key technologies enabling the evolution across a multi cloud, multi tenancy saas environment.
- Confirm your organization establishes and maintains open lines of communication with employees to ensure effective and efficient compliance Policies and Procedures.
- Contribute to Open Source communities share your time, tools, and methodologies to maximize your impact.
- Assure your organization focus on solving conflict; maintain confidentiality; listen to others without interrupting; keep emotions under control; and remain open to others ideas and tries new things.
- Organize/maintain sensitive, non sensitive, and Open Source case data/files into a logical, concise, and understandable order for retrieval.
- Direct Open Platform: model a culture of open and honest communication, respect, inclusion, integrity, balance, high achievement, and professionalism.
- Engage in and model participation in Open organizations equity Professional Development programs.
- Integrate application with open tracing to have debugging/Performance Monitoring in production.
- Ensure your organization complies; is open and responsive to change and demonstrates a commitment to the process of Continuous Improvement by identifying and responding actively and with sensitivity to the needs of all customers.
- Drive Open Platform: effectively communicate the program status, scope, scope changes, project plan, open items, issues and risks to the Project Team and Project Leadership.
- Assure your venture operates with an open mind, is insightful and innovative, wants to know why and has a variety of interests.
- Ensure you chart; build and nurture long term relationships with clients based on trust and Open Communication.
- Integrate and manage existing platform by building a large scale distributed training system using the latest Open Source.
- Confirm your business acts in a way that ensures collaboration, respect, Open Communication, professionalism and positivity across a diverse workforce especially in times of uncertainty.
- Pilot Open Platform: clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms in Open Source and proprietary products.
- Collaborate across departments to provide Data Governance, policies, and practices for publishing Open Data.
- Ensure you advance; build independent, positive working relationships across your organization focused on open honest communication and trust, to collectively work and strengthen the overall control environment, managing risks and supporting opportunities.
- Orchestrate Open Platform: direct adaptability/flexibility open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Audit Open Platform: report on performance and champion email Best Practices to increase open rates, traffic and conversion.
- Audit Open Platform: open to expected annual travel/relocation.
- Direct Open Platform: through open collaboration and agile, Enterprise Grade Open Source solutions, customers, partners and communities are empowered to simplify tasks, modernize environments and acceleratE Business innovation.
- Manage work with Open Source tools to implement advanced statistical models and machinE Learning algorithms.
- Be a part of cutting edge, Open Source innovation.
- Secure that your design complies; is open and responsive to change and demonstrates a commitment to the process of Continuous Improvement by identifying and responding actively and with sensitivity to the needs of all customers.
- Ensure you consult; build multi platform applications to explore new technologies and new product directions.
- Install and configure operating systems, software, and hardware components, and clearly document the design, maintenance, and support procedures for routine tasks to leverage IT support staff.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Open Platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Open Platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Open Platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Open Platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Open Platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How are Open Platform risks managed?
- Does management have the right priorities among projects?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- What extra resources will you need?
- Is Open Platform realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- What is the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Open Platform project, should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- What gets examined?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What is the scope of the Open Platform effort?
- How to cause the change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Open Platform book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Open Platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Open Platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Open Platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Open Platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Open Platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Open Platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Open Platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Open Platform project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Open Platform Project Team have enough people to execute the Open Platform project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Open Platform project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Open Platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Open Platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Open Platform Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Open Platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Open Platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Open Platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Open Platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Open Platform project with this in-depth Open Platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Open Platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Open Platform and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Open Platform investments work better.
This Open Platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.