Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Proximity Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Proximity Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Proximity Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Proximity Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Proximity Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- To what extent must corresponding segmentation be guided more by attitudes toward mobile marketing at the various stages of the decision-making process than by revealed behaviors at corresponding stages?
- How can proximity market tools help your business lower costs on traditional paper coupons whilst bringing in increased foot traffic _ especially during the already stated times when trade is slow?
- To what extent are the differences in mobile marketing adoption and usage across countries driven by economic divides and by variations in culturally ingrained values and norms?
- This is all about defining the brands marketing strategy, functional objectives and campaign plan. Will it be mainly massmedia advertising, or mainly proximity marketing?
- Bluetooth proximity marketing can have many applications, and can it be applied to the shopper experience and if so how can the retailer and consumer benefit?
- Proximity of the Goods - The more similar the good sand services (or marketing), the more likely the confusion. Do the goods compete side-by-side?
- Which marketing channel works best for your business social media marketing mobile marketing email marketing display advertising something else?
- What will be more lucrative in mobile payments in the coming years 1 the Payment spread 2 the Credit Instrument or 3 the marketing side?
- When it comes to new mobile marketing applications, should you try to move first or wait for others to pioneer and enter later?
- Given the considerable power of proximity marketing solutions, how should retailers make the best possible use of this channel?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Proximity Marketing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Proximity Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Proximity Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Proximity Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Proximity Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Proximity Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Proximity Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Proximity Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Where can team members go for more detailed information on performance measurement and assessment?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a realistic budget and do you present regular financial reports that identify how you are going against that budget?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you know which stakeholders will participate in the requirements effort?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Proximity Marketing project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Proximity Marketing project documentation?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Change Request: Can static requirements change attributes like the size of the change be used to predict reliability in execution?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyze the impact of individual new Proximity Marketing projects to the overall portfolio?
- WBS Dictionary: Are internal budgets for authorized, and not priced changes based on the contractors resource plan for accomplishing the work?
- Executing Process Group: What are the Proximity Marketing project management deliverables of each process group?
Step-by-step and complete Proximity Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Proximity Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Proximity Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Proximity Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Proximity Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Proximity Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Proximity Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Proximity Marketing project with this in-depth Proximity Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Proximity Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Proximity Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Proximity Marketing investments work better.
This Proximity Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.