Work with customers teams of Business Analysts to providE Business Application Support for all of your organizations Financial Management systems and related applications.
- Drive: design and develop highly scalable cloud based Web Applications and tools.
- Assure your organization evaluates and recommends changes to capital structure and cash deployment policies.
- Coordinate/communicate with the divisional finance groups to ensure timely, accurate, and complete reporting of financial information.
- Manage and provide leadership to entry level consultants and become actively involved in Team Development and Practice Management.
- Confirm your operation ensures compliance to Security Policies, procedures and IT controls in place.
- Assure your corporation complies; is aware of commercial arrangements with a client in the context of thE Business development angles being pursued and contributes to as appropriate.
- Pilot: involvement in multiple lifecycle projects as lead security coordination.
- Be accountable for supporting across different modules of Web Applications and, Utilization management and workflow.
- Control: Risk Management fighting technological risk with enterprise technology.
- Be accountable for defining functional and technical requirements in Functional Design specifications, Test Cases, etc.
- Initiate: drill downs, dynamic change / add of reports by users, mobile interface on reports.
- Assure your project leads quarterly forecasts and annual Strategic Planning process.
- Support ongoing project activities, enhancements and solve production incidents.
- Develop and implement changes that help business unit operate more effectively and efficiently and help to meet or exceed business plan.
- Apply to manage your team and help shape the future of healthcare.
- Initiate: review of the Financial Reporting package distributed to leadership.
- Be able to help a client identify Best Practice solutions where conflicting requirements exist.
- Help develop value added Financial Reporting systems for managing business performance.
- Analyze an accounting process and recommend/implement changes.
- Support thE Business process and Solution Architecture design sessions; create functional specifications for development requirements.
- Methodize: partnership with IT Leads in working through issues/ defects and resolution.
- Ensure you conduct; understand and map the requirements of thE Business to System Design.
- Evaluate: conduct technical accounting research for various business situations/contacts.
- Drive: successful technology transformations must consider the human side of change.
- Ensure you can take an active part in the Risk Identification and mitigation process across all project activities.
- Ensure all in a cloud platform designed to continually evolve and scale with your organization.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Be able to gain access to knowledge (internally and externally) and keeps up to date with developments in area of content knowledge.
- Control: work closely with Product Owners and data Development Teams to drive requirements to completion.
- Analyze financial and statistical data; perform account deep dives.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP BPC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP BPC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP BPC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP BPC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP BPC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are there competing SAP BPC priorities?
- What qualifications are necessary?
- How do you create buy-in?
- How is implementation research currently incorporated into each of your goals?
- Risk Events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Is the measure of success for SAP BPC understandable to a variety of people?
- Where is training needed?
- Risk Identification: what are the possible Risk Events your organization faces in relation to SAP BPC?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- What is the overall business strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP BPC book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP BPC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP BPC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP BPC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP BPC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP BPC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP BPC Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP BPC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SAP BPC project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SAP BPC Project Team have enough people to execute the SAP BPC Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SAP BPC Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SAP BPC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP BPC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP BPC Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP BPC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP BPC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP BPC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP BPC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP BPC project with this in-depth SAP BPC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP BPC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP BPC and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP BPC investments work better.
This SAP BPC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.