Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP Manufacturing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP Manufacturing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Manufacturing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP Manufacturing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 913 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Manufacturing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 913 standard requirements:
- IoT-based offerings are no longer one-off product hardware sales. Instead, manufacturers will embark on new relationships with customers that last for the entire lifecycle of the hardware product. Through over-the-air (OTA) communications, firmware updates and feature enhancements can be delivered to IoT products for as long as they are installed. Given this shift, how should you price your IoT offerings/integrated services?
- Strategic cost management is intended to focus managers on identifying the relevant cost drivers and on the relationship among those cost drivers throughout the manufacturing process. Is the conventional focus on the question, which products are most profitable?
- What incentives might your organization offer to manufacturers to make a business case to provide equipment and labor at no cost to your organization for each of the proof of concept validation sites?
- Licensing issues; for example, if you have a license for software (e.g.., SAP) that is priced based on the number of users, how will the substitution of a software robot in place of humans be counted?
- Do you have the capability to implement a plan that will not only complete the development and testing of the product, and also addresses the full scale manufacturing and distribution of the product?
- If the eee has various manufacturing plants, can the importer declare the eee under its organization name instead of gathering manufacturers declaration from the various manufacturers plants?
- Does your organization purchase PPE from suppliers approved by the authorities or PPE manufacturers, with said PPE checked and accepted by your organizations safety technology department?
- What values must be reported when an applicable manufacturer or applicable group purchasing organization (GPO) reports an ownership or investment interest by a member in that entity?
- Does your SAP business one partner offer local support and if not what costs are involved in supporting your site remotely and how often can you get someone on-site at your premises?
- Your team are ready to put thinking caps on and transform a market opportunity into a product available for sale. How can your new process manufacturing ERP help this process along?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP Manufacturing book in PDF containing 913 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP Manufacturing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP Manufacturing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Manufacturing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Manufacturing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Manufacturing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP Manufacturing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP Manufacturing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Does the program use modeling in the permitting or decision-making processes?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you want to have them collaborate at subfactor level?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Define the work as completely as possible. What work will be included in the SAP Manufacturing project?
- Risk Management Plan: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the SAP Manufacturing project?
- Change Request: Has a formal technical review been conducted to assess technical correctness?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has not been involved up to now and should have been?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for determination of price variance by comparing planned Vs actual commitments?
- Initiating Process Group: Are there resources to maintain and support the outcome of the SAP Manufacturing project?
- Executing Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base SAP Manufacturing projected in a rational, consistent manner?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Manufacturing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Manufacturing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Manufacturing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Manufacturing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Manufacturing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Manufacturing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Manufacturing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Manufacturing project with this in-depth SAP Manufacturing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Manufacturing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Manufacturing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Manufacturing investments work better.
This SAP Manufacturing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.