Serve as client facing support for savings dashboard and invoicing Single Point of Contact to clients for all operational aspects of dashboard and invoice requirements, build, implementation, Post Production monitoring, etc.
More Uses of the Single Point of Contact Toolkit:
- Serve as the Single Point of Contact for Service Providers on the function of the integrated IT Services and the quality of delivery in the Service Integration and Management (SIAM) ecosystem.
- Provide a Single Point of Contact during the project for all aspects of the initiative.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a Single Point of Contact for contractual matters.
- Serve as Single Point of Contact for End Users, representing your organization, and providing communications to your organization.
- Systematize: function as a Single Point of Contact for accepting, collecting, sorting, ordering, and passing on incoming information for reported events and incidents.
- Audit: function as Single Point of Contact for peer contact at intuitive to ensure positive Relationship Management.
- Make sure that your operation provides a Single Point of Contact for your customers throughout the Project Lifecycle.
- Establish that your organization serves as Single Point of Contact between Provider Relations and accountable delivery system divisional management on a Service Line basis.
- Steer: Single Point of Contact for all assigned projects with responsibility for project deliverables, goals, and quality.
- Warrant that your project acts as a Single Point of Contact for reporting of all Cybersecurity Operations And Technology metrics and Performance Measures at the program level.
- Be accountable for serving as the incident and Problem Management and Single Point of Contact for the (Network and Platform Technology for Cloud Services) and Cloud Services for clients.
- Manage forecasting process and be the Single Point of Contact for status updates and reporting on forecasts and revenue plan to actual.
- Be accountable for being the Single Point of Contact for Event Management and holding the responsibility for effective event Management Process.
- Provide the customer with a Single Point of Contact by managing all Customer Interactions from the Point Of Sale until the order is shipped.
- Serve as the Single Point of Contact for Product Teams with great instinct for when to pull in other members of the Legal and Compliance team on specific issues.
- Provide a Single Point of Contact to the Account Management and Delivery Teams for all Operational Security related activities for the customer account.
- Ensure your corporation acts as the Single Point of Contact for the business and vendor during the contract term.
- Serve as the Single Point of Contact during a customers onboarding/implementation process.
- Perform and be Single Point of Contact for the business regarding all Service Cloud related processes.
- Ensure your strategy acts as an advisor and Single Point of Contact to Business Partner stakeholders and teams advocating security Best Practices.
- Establish that your strategy acts as a Single Point of Contact and liaison between business and technical aspects of the projects.
- Orchestrate: Single Point of Contact for communications around incident provides End To End management and oversight of major incidents across technology.
- Develop: Single Point of Contact between customer and organization throughout the entire move process.
- Be a Single Point of Contact for the Self Driving team to ensure compliance throughout the Functional Safety program Life Cycle.
- Establish: customer ownership as the Single Point of Contact, defining a success plan with deliverables, and ensuring clear communication across all activities of the customers post sale journey.
- Maintain and Develop Relationships with existing customers and subsidiary companies, acting as a Single Point of Contact for customers.
- Ensure primary resource (and source of truth / Single Point of Contact) to Technical (Dev) team and Customer team for user story details.
- Establish that your group provides Single Point of Contact in each routing center as resource for determining optimal system settings and parameters.
- Confirm your organization serves as the Single Point of Contact during major implementation activities between teams and upper management.
- Oversee Issue Resolution process as Single Point of Contact in the event of Production Issues on Digital Platforms.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Single Point of Contact Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Single Point of Contact related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Single Point of Contact specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Single Point of Contact Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Single Point of Contact improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization, which do you own?
- Who uses your product in ways you never expected?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- How frequently do you verify your Single Point of Contact strategy?
- How much data can be collected in the given timeframe?
- Who gets your output?
- What have you done to protect your business from competitive encroachment?
- What are the timeframes required to resolve each of the issues/problems?
- What are the known security controls?
- When you map the key players in your own work and the types/domains of relationships with them, which relationships do you find easy and which challenging, and why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Single Point of Contact book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Single Point of Contact self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Single Point of Contact Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Single Point of Contact areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Single Point of Contact Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Single Point of Contact projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Single Point of Contact Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Single Point of Contact project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Single Point of Contact project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Single Point of Contact Project Team have enough people to execute the Single Point of Contact Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Single Point of Contact Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Single Point of Contact Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Single Point of Contact project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Single Point of Contact Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Single Point of Contact Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Single Point of Contact project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Single Point of Contact project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Single Point of Contact project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Single Point of Contact project with this in-depth Single Point of Contact Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Single Point of Contact projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Single Point of Contact and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Single Point of Contact investments work better.
This Single Point of Contact All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.