Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Tableau 10 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Tableau 10 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Tableau 10 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Tableau 10 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 916 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Tableau 10 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 916 standard requirements:
- What are the potential areas of conflict that can arise between organisations IT and marketing functions around the deployment and use of business intelligence and data analytics software services and whats the best way to resolve them?
- Do you have mature business intelligence environments that can integrate fraud analytics within your current environment to take advantage of processes and architecture that are already in place?
- Data visualization effectiveness; What are the BI platform advanced capabilities in terms of allowing business users to efficiently and effectively visualize data sets and act on the results?
- Overall viability: what is the likelihood of the vendor continuing to invest in products and services for its customers and how do references rate the vendors relevance in the future?
- What type of user interface has been recognized as an effective DSS GUI because it is familiar, user friendly, and a gateway to almost all sources of necessary information and data?
- Does your BI solution honor distinctions with dashboards that automatically authenticate and provide the appropriate level of detail based on a users privileges to the data source?
- When specific users are viewing and interacting with analytics, can you use a named-user licensing models that offers accessibility without the need for hardware considerations?
- Does your organization currently have or plan to institute a center of excellence (CoE) or competency center to oversee BI, analytics, analytic platforms, and data warehousing?
- Should data be modeled and standardized across Enterprise systems such as data sources, applications, EDW and Data Marts so that data and information exchanges are consistent?
- Research reveals that more than half of business intelligence projects hit a low degree of acceptance or fail. What factors influence the implementation negative or positive?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Tableau 10 book in PDF containing 916 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Tableau 10 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Tableau 10 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Tableau 10 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Tableau 10 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Tableau 10 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Tableau 10 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Tableau 10 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Tableau 10 project oversight?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Has the need for the Tableau 10 project been properly established?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Tableau 10 project baseline?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved Tableau 10 project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Tableau 10 project?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the participating departments coordinating with each other?
Step-by-step and complete Tableau 10 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Tableau 10 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Tableau 10 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Tableau 10 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Tableau 10 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Tableau 10 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Tableau 10 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Tableau 10 project with this in-depth Tableau 10 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Tableau 10 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Tableau 10 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Tableau 10 investments work better.
This Tableau 10 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.