Effectively communicate with architecture and technology stakeholders teams to ensure adherence to Application Engineering guidelines, Processes And Procedures with focus on performance, latency optimizations, and efficient re architecture or modernization of systems.
More Uses of the ADFS Toolkit:
- Perform administration duties, as installs, upgrades, configurations, tuning, and monitoring the health of multiple on premises and cloud systems.
- Make sure that your strategy uses technical knowledge and industry expertise to influence and develop the right Intellectual Property (IP) to better serve customers.
- Methodize: effectively plan, organize, and individually contribute to a challenging workload involving multiple projects and maintain professionalism in stressful situations.
- Support and troubleshoot applications running on server architecture and collaborate with application teams when necessary.
- Provide technical architecture leadership and direction on projects resulting in scalable, reliable, and maintainable platforms.
- Ensure appropriate collection and automation of technical requirements based on critical client Identity And Access management use cases and scenarios.
- Consult with stakeholders across business units when implementing access levels for new systems to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Be committed to delivering value through performance, innovation and Service Quality and that commitment starts with you.
- Collaborate with security, Application Developers, and other System Engineers to support server and applications environments.
- Be accountable for implementing and managing security related procedures and protocols in accordance with enterprise standards, requirements and best practices.
- Warrant that your planning evaluates new industry hardware and software to stay current on Emerging Technologies, Market Trends, and future expectations.
- Standardize: architecture and engineering requirements for Active Directory and ADFS to accomplish Windows domain migration, and office 365 tenant changes.
- Install, configure and provide ongoing support to a wide variety of highly resilient, scalable and specialized Data Center, virtualization and storage infrastructure solutions.
- Manage work with security team to develop policies and processes for cloud app security and handling O365 account alerts, DLP policies, and multifactor authentication.
- Be certain that your corporation performs Root Cause Analysis of critical outage and incidents, engineering permanent solutions, and coordinate implementation.
- Solidify expertise with office 365 migrations and hybrid solutions and configured hybrid environment with exchange and O365 for cloud hosted mailboxes.
- Govern: test customer applications troubleshooting and identifying in depth Corrective Action to security assertion markup language (SAML) and Active Directory federation services (ADFS) based authentication applications.
- Be available on an on call basis to respond to pending issues or problems arising during non business hours and provide support and response.
- Evaluate: work closely with the Cloud Engineering and architecture teams and the broader IT Organization supporting day to day operational incident, change, and Problem Management cases.
- Ensure you boost; build and manage automated performance and Capacity Management operations for the infrastructure; and perform/lead regular maintenance and resiliency activities.
- Interact with diverse technical staff and resources in multiple projects with cross functional teams and business users through all IAM life cycle phases in accordance with established direction and compliance standards.
- Initiate: design, develop, test, implement, and document workflows, custom connectors, and other custom software to meet client requirements.
- Direct: expert knowledge in administering Active Directory federation services (ADFS), PKI, Active Directory domains and trusts, security delegation and replication in a multi domain environment.
- Troubleshoot and fix functional, performance, availability and reliability issues in infrastructure effectively to avoid repeat incidents.
- Ensure you educate; recommend, plan, coordinate, and implement regular software hygiene as patching and upgrades for stability, availability, and reliability of the service.
- Secure that your operation strives to automate proactive monitoring and to orchestrate administration steps to improve Service Levels and reduce service unit cost.
- Be accountable for using a holistic approach, designs, develops, evaluates and modifies infrastructure solutions through entire life cycle.
- Establish that your business complies; AWS, cloud, cloud administration, Windows, Active Directory, ADFS, Linux, deployment, automation, security Configuration Management.
- Ensure your strategy provides support, (administration, maintenance, monitoring, backup, contingency), for multiple messaging and collaboration technologies.
- Arrange that your business generates quantifiable requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and acquisition logistics.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ADFS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ADFS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ADFS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ADFS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ADFS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Scope of sensitive information?
- What goals did you miss?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees/colleagues was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- What does your Operating model cost?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the ADFS process?
- Do you feel that more should be done in the ADFS area?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a ADFS project?
- How will you motivate the stakeholders with the least vested interest?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ADFS book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ADFS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ADFS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ADFS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ADFS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ADFS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ADFS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ADFS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all ADFS project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the ADFS project team have enough people to execute the ADFS project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed ADFS project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete ADFS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ADFS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ADFS Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ADFS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ADFS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ADFS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ADFS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ADFS project with this in-depth ADFS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ADFS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ADFS and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ADFS investments work better.
This ADFS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.