Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Epigenetics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Epigenetics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Epigenetics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Epigenetics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 956 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Epigenetics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 956 standard requirements:
- What are critically important research questions or lines of inquiry that would move the emerging field of social and behavioral Epigenetics forward (in either the short or long term)?
- If a man starts eating well, could that fix the effects of a previously poor lifestyle and associated epigenetic errors imprinted in his sperm?
- What are the obstacles to effectively addressing questions or lines of inquiry or advancing the field of social and behavioral Epigenetics?
- When considering issues of bias and reductionism in (environmental) Epigenetics: where are environments and social factors defined?
- In terms of social and behavioral Epigenetics, what do biologists feel they can get out of social and behavior data?
- What is the primary focus of workers in the field of Epigenetics: intragenerational or transgenerational?
- How has theoretical research in psychiatric Epigenetics fared in the light of experimental evidence?
- Can Epigenetics prompt you to lay bare the assumptions and limits of your moral and normative views?
- Do you plan through Epigenetics to see changes from adapting sleep and diet and response to stress?
- Are there particular kinds of environments that are more likely to lead to epigenetic inheritance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Epigenetics book in PDF containing 956 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Epigenetics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Epigenetics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Epigenetics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Epigenetics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Epigenetics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Epigenetics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Epigenetics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: The Epigenetics project charter is created in which Epigenetics project management process group?
- Change Management Plan: Do the proposed users have access to the appropriate documentation?
- Risk Audit: Should additional substantive testing be conducted because of the risk audit results?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost performance measurement at the point in time most suitable for the category of material involved, and no earlier than the time of actual receipt of material?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Epigenetics project sponsor or other parties?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the Epigenetics project Manager?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: If you can not fix it, how do you do it differently?
Step-by-step and complete Epigenetics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Epigenetics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Epigenetics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Epigenetics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Epigenetics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Epigenetics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Epigenetics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Epigenetics project with this in-depth Epigenetics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Epigenetics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Epigenetics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Epigenetics investments work better.
This Epigenetics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.