Deliver on day to day support expectations with a tactical focus, while also delivering on a strategic and transformative roadmap driving stability, reliability and productivity.
More Uses of the OpenAM Toolkit:
- Systematize: security productPenetration Testermanagement.
- Be accountable for securing network and servers orSecurity Monitoring
- Collaborate with business to implement enhancements and/orNew Applications
- Ensure you brief; send this job to an email address.
- Estimate the development tasks/effort involved in completing requirements.
- DeliverQuality Softwarereleases on schedule in an Agile environment.
- Systematize: RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources.
- Adhere toIndustry Standardsand softwareBest Practiceguidelines and also create new guidelines.
- Pilot:Infrastructure Security
- Pilot: security andPrivacy Policies orRisk Assessments orSecurity And Privacycompliance.
- Ensure you execute; leadCloud Basedapplications (like Salesforce).
- Audit: net, development, consulting, cloud, Java, technology.
- Drive:Data Securityor encryption.
- Ensure you design; find your next IT contract.
- Meet organization SLAs and makeData Drivendecisions.
- Prepare architectural artifacts to document new and existingSoftware Systems
- Identify and execute on opportunities to optimize engineering efficiency.
- Manage: identityManagement As A Service
- Manage:Client Applicationidentifiers and endpoints.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OpenAM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-stepWork Plansand maturity diagnostics for any OpenAM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OpenAM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OpenAM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in aData Drivenimprovement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 924 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas ofProcess Design this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OpenAM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 924 standard requirements:
- New objects as the plethora of different device types, devices, gateways andIoT Platformsneed to be maintained because they are decentralized trust servers of the organizations using them.Management And Governanceenables organizations to meet both compliance andBusiness Requirements Will your IAM system handle the increased number of relationships between users, devices, services and policies?
- Having a process in place to manage identities and access to systems and applications sounds like an ideal situation. However, how can your organization ensure that people are not circumventing the process and adding their own accounts or the accounts of others without proper authorization or adherence to defined processes?
- Do you have an IAM architect? Hastily deployed pockets of identity infrastructure need to be maintained for the full lifetime of the devices. You do not want to set a presence of systems with low assurance levels that an organization later must handle. Do you need end-to-end authentication and authorization?
- Are you able to answer the question: given the answer to the authentication question, and any other information available about the entity, what functions and data items should be made available for this entitys use?
- Has your organization established anIdentity and Access Managementprogram that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
- Do you provide a shopping cart where users can conveniently select roles and entitlements needed to perform job duties, view current access privileges, and check the status of previous requests?
- For audit tracking, what is the level of the granularity needed â do you justNeed To Knowthat someone logged in and out, or do youNeed To Knowwhat screens or records or fields were accessed?
- Do you have powerful reporting capabilities providing the ability to generate standard out of the box reports and build ad-hoc/custom reports through a rich, point-and-click user interface?
- Does the software you use natively integrate with privilegedUser Managementsolutions to import data from and define an access certification for shared/privileged accounts?
- Does your organization support yourOrganizational Securityframework incorporate user-access management that entails consideration of people, processes and technology?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OpenAM book in PDF containing 924 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OpenAM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OpenAM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OpenAM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OpenAM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offlineData Protectionof your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-readyRACI Matrixshows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OpenAM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OpenAMProject ManagementForm Templates covering over 1500 OpenAM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- HumanResource ManagementPlan: How to convince employees that this is a necessary process?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can business terms and conditions be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Lessons Learned: If issue escalation was required, how effectively were issues resolved?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures established to prevent changes to the contract budget base other than the already stated authorized by contractual action?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the OpenAM project?
- Executing Process Group: Do OpenAMProject Managersunderstand your organizational context for OpenAM projects?
- Process Improvement Plan: Everyone agrees on whatProcess Improvementis, right?
- WBS Dictionary: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- HumanResource ManagementPlan: Is current scope of the OpenAM project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Change Management Plan: Will a different work structure focus people on what is important?
Step-by-step and complete OpenAMProject ManagementForms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OpenAM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3Stakeholder AnalysisMatrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OpenAMProject ManagementPlan
- 2.2Scope ManagementPlan
- 2.3Requirements ManagementPlan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5Requirements TraceabilityMatrix
- 2.6 OpenAMProject ScopeStatement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OpenAM project Schedule
- 2.20Cost ManagementPlan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24Quality ManagementPlan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26Process ImprovementPlan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29Human Resource ManagementPlan
- 2.30Communications ManagementPlan
- 2.31Risk ManagementPlan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35Risk DataSheet
- 2.36Procurement ManagementPlan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38Stakeholder ManagementPlan
- 2.39Change ManagementPlan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8Team PerformanceAssessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OpenAM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OpenAM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OpenAM project with this in-depth OpenAM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OpenAM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-basedBest Practicestrategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OpenAM and putProcess Designstrategies into practice according toBest Practiceguidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OpenAM investments work better.
This OpenAM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.