Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Outsourcing Human Resources Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Outsourcing Human Resources related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Outsourcing Human Resources specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Outsourcing Human Resources Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 950 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Outsourcing Human Resources improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 950 standard requirements:
- What are the ties for career progression within your organization and within the broader labor market (as compared to the three typologies of an HR career pattern: vertical, zigzag, and parachuting)?
- Do you frequently research how across industry settings and outsourcing types, to what degree comparative production cost advantages or transaction cost considerations impact outsourcing decisions?
- Do you evaluate the outsourcing requirements definition process. Does your organization develop requirements to allow for subsequent use in request for proposals RFPs, contracts, and monitoring?
- Outsourcing of information services is substantial and set to expand greatly. What is your organization doing about an important subset of outsourcing - outsourcing to foreign-based vendors?
- Does your organization have alternative controls if separation of duties is not possible, such as outsourcing accounts payable or payroll, or splitting personnel time in functional areas?
- Did the review of human resource needs and the worker satisfaction survey include consideration of the need to improve selection, training, involvement, empowerment and recognition plans?
- For any given service area, what significant social values, beyond cost, capacity, and quality of service delivery, might be affected by a restructuring or a sharing of service delivery?
- Business strategy is not complete without the workforce strategy that accounts for the human element of achieving results. What key roles are critical to moving the business forward?
- In what sequence do you introduce structural change that delivers shared services. Do you do it before or after systems change, and before or after process change, or concurrently?
- How do your fiscal, facility, technological, employee affairs, and human resource capabilities, policies, and strategies support and/or hinder employees in meeting learning goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Outsourcing Human Resources book in PDF containing 950 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Outsourcing Human Resources self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Outsourcing Human Resources Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Outsourcing Human Resources areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Outsourcing Human Resources Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Outsourcing Human Resources projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Outsourcing Human Resources Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Outsourcing Human Resources project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: How will the duration of the Outsourcing Human Resources project influence your decisions?
- Quality Management Plan: Do you periodically review your data quality system to see that it is up to date and appropriate?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
- Team Member Status Report: Does your organization have the means (staff, money, contract, etc.) to produce or to acquire the product, good, or service?
- Requirements Management Plan: Controlling Outsourcing Human Resources project requirements involves monitoring the status of the Outsourcing Human Resources project requirements and managing changes to the requirements. Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the Outsourcing Human Resources project requirements?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do the values and practices inherent in the culture of your organization foster or hinder the process?
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors effective at linking business risks and management assertions?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a broker of the products/supplies?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do others have the time to dedicate to your Outsourcing Human Resources project?
Step-by-step and complete Outsourcing Human Resources Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Outsourcing Human Resources project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Outsourcing Human Resources project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Outsourcing Human Resources project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Outsourcing Human Resources project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Outsourcing Human Resources project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Outsourcing Human Resources project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Outsourcing Human Resources project with this in-depth Outsourcing Human Resources Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Outsourcing Human Resources projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Outsourcing Human Resources and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Outsourcing Human Resources investments work better.
This Outsourcing Human Resources All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.