Confirm your organization acts as the primary communication point keeping the supplier and business partners informed of infrastructure changes, application changes, data changes or upcoming implementations and ensures business specific impacts are addressed.
More Uses of the Airwatch Toolkit:
- Devise: review existing Processes And Procedures across all areas (vip support, mobility support, and field services) and identify gaps and areas of improvement and drive the necessary changes.
- Manage work with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensure that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule.
- Be certain that your corporation complies; schedules and coordinates customer desk side support for the installation of new software or to perform hardware or software break/fix activities.
- Ensure your help with setting you up with new mobile scanners, printers and on going support with your last minute/urgent label requirements has helped your business immensely.
- Assure your team complies; interfaces with IT PMO, architecture, and Service Delivery teams among others in support of delivering timely, qualitative, robust and scalable solutions.
- Coordinate with health IT Leadership to develop and maintain a sustainable, scalable, and consistent service model across the enterprise systems.
- Assure successful delivery and timely completion of all assigned IT projects related to products by utilizing best practices of Resource Allocation, planning, and communication/collaboration with internal teams.
- Manage and coach engineers through Knowledge Sharing, Root Cause Analysis, and implementing best practices in day to day activities.
- Confirm your strategy provides support and/or interfaces with support teams, internal or external, to ensure business and technical issues with applications and/or infrastructure are resolved timely and effectively.
- Create and maintain programs to govern continuous security control activities, as Penetration Testing and field Compliance Training.
- Align technical and business practices, identifying opportunities for Process Improvement to support strategic efforts and delivery of innovative solutions.
- Standardize: work in a team of engineers to ensure Operational Excellence, adherence to sound Configuration Management discipline and support technical planning.
- Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones and other computer and telecommunications equipment.
- Collaborate and be a leader across multiple internal teams to ensure successful delivery and timely execution of the scope of work.
- Organize: Software Development Engineering to help drive the evolution of your next generation enterprise mobility management (emm) platform.
- Evaluate: plan and test processes to ensure compliance with system requirements, Business Objectives, security standards and other technical requirements.
- Create alternative methods of completing tasks, correcting user errors and system inconsistencies to improve the desktop team function.
- Ensure you facilitate; respond to system and platform problems by analyzing the problem, formulating a solution, and changing or repairing the system or application to avoid costly interruption of services to users.
- Establish that your strategy complies; conducts appropriate one on one formal and informal training sessions for end users; creates learning materials to support training.
- Ensure you create; lead and drive the various levels of Infrastructure Architecture and engineering Review Processes and work with Enterprise Architecture to drive execution of strategies and key projects.
- Confirm your venture leads the design, build, validation, implementation, and maintenance of Enterprise Mobility platforms and/or infrastructure solutions in support of your current, and future Business Needs.
- Develop: monitor and control mobile device inventory and mobile Asset Management along with metrics that illuminate efficiencies or opportunities for growth.
- Oversee: work as a team member on enterprise projects, as organization wide hardware upgrades, application deployments, acquisitions, moves and upgrades.
- Diagnose and resolve unique, non recurring problems associated with Application Software and operating systems; determine the source of problems and classify level, priority and nature.
- Ensure you champion; aid technology domains in driving Operational Excellence through organization of Agile processes and technologies to drive quick provisioning, accurate configurations, repeatable processes/implementations.
- Organize: implement automation tasks for endpoint standardization and ensuring stability and optimization of information processing environments.
- Manage: effectively communicate security/endpoint related concepts to technical and non technical staff, acting as a key point of contact for Business Process owners.
- Serve as an Agile Scrum team member providing Software Development and maintenance for the delivery of releasable software in short sprint cycles.
- Maximize network performance and stability through systems monitoring, resolving network problems and outages, and making improvements to the existing architecture.
- Support all services relating to Lifecycle management, Asset Management, License Management and User Access management for end users software and hardware.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Airwatch Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Airwatch related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Airwatch specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Airwatch Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Airwatch improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you verify performance?
- Is the scope of Airwatch cost analysis cost-effective?
- What are evaluation criteria for the output?
- What are the costs of delaying Airwatch action?
- How do you improve productivity?
- How do you transition from the baseline to the target?
- What must you excel at?
- Consider your own Airwatch project, what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of workforce and leader development?
- What does losing customers cost your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Airwatch book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Airwatch self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Airwatch Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Airwatch areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Airwatch Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Airwatch projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Airwatch Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Airwatch project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Airwatch project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Airwatch project team have enough people to execute the Airwatch project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Airwatch project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Airwatch Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Airwatch project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Airwatch Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Airwatch project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Airwatch project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Airwatch project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Airwatch project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Airwatch project with this in-depth Airwatch Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Airwatch projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Airwatch and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Airwatch investments work better.
This Airwatch All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.