Establish that your organization documents Work Order creations or changes by maintaining the JDE master tracker for Preventive Maintenance Work Orders and task instructions printed for use in the plant.
More Uses of the JDE Toolkit:
- Arrange that your corporation develops and maintains JDE Business Functions, objects, business views, versions.
- Receive, enter, track and manage customer orders using JDE.
- Be accountable for verifying the raw materials/ incoming components are in the right status in JDE and physical location.
- Secure that your enterprise complies; analysis of JDE distribution issues as sales update issues.
- Lead and contribute to analysis, design and development activities in system related Process Improvements and JDE integrations.
- Methodize: input data into the JDE system track inventory for Retail Stores.
- Formulate: work in JDE to maintain and keep an updated inventory.
- Provide guidance on JDE system set up or issues and storage of finished goods.
- Orchestrate: JDE integration with third party software.
- Compile inventory records from EBM, and JDE Systems.
- Secure that your planning defines location requirements for various JDE modules.
- Ensure you conduct; lead your divisional initiative to implement consolidated and consistent Standard Operating Procedures for Supply Chain in JDE.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical JDE Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any JDE related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated JDE specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the JDE Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which JDE improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What scope to assess?
- What is your organizations process which leads to recognition of value generation?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective JDE leader?
- What criteria will you use to assess your JDE risks?
- Is JDE dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- How do you implement and manage your Work Processes to ensure that they meet design requirements?
- Who approved the JDE scope?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization, for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently by JDE?
- What are internal and external JDE relations?
- How does it fit into your organizational needs and tasks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the JDE book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your JDE self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the JDE Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which JDE areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough JDE Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage JDE projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step JDE Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 JDE project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all JDE project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the JDE Project Team have enough people to execute the JDE Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed JDE Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete JDE Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 JDE project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 JDE Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 JDE Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 JDE project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 JDE project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 JDE project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any JDE project with this in-depth JDE Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose JDE projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in JDE and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make JDE investments work better.
This JDE All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.