Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LogicManager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LogicManager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LogicManager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LogicManager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LogicManager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Are you able to leverage on various sources of existing data and information to further improve the robustness of your risk identification, assessment and monitoring process?
- What could affect your organization or your areas ability to achieve or fulfill your strategic goals, initiatives, or key functions, either positively or negatively?
- What are the implementation challenges that other organizations will face in integrating an emerging risk group into an ERM environment, and what are some solutions?
- How do you use the data that already exists internal and external to your organization to better identify and predict emerging changes in the risk environment?
- Does your organization have sufficient and appropriate licenses in place to cover greater use of tools, technology, and software to support remote working?
- Are your organizations operational functions and processes mature and formalized enough to allow for a change in the underlying technology platform?
- Do you have all necessary roles and responsibilities documented, including contact information, to refer to during an incident and is it up to date?
- Who in your organization will be responsible for managing the CSP relationship and monitoring the compliance of the CSPs service-level agreements?
- Is the customer willing to let your people do job that is, will the customer resist looking over your shoulder during technically detailed work?
- How is your organization monitoring malicious or inadvertent insider threat risk caused by disgruntled or displaced employees and contractors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LogicManager book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your LogicManager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LogicManager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LogicManager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LogicManager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LogicManager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LogicManager Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 LogicManager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Have you identified skills that are missing from your team?
- Lessons Learned: Which estimation issues did you personally have and what was the impact?
- Change Request: How shall the implementation of changes be recorded?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What advantages do the an individual interview have over a group meeting, and vice-versa?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are LogicManager project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the gestation period for the LogicManager project with this technology?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose constitute a broader, deeper aspiration than just accomplishing short-term goals?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement LogicManager project have a clear goal and does the goal meet the specified needs of the users?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your LogicManager project?
Step-by-step and complete LogicManager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LogicManager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LogicManager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LogicManager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LogicManager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LogicManager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LogicManager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LogicManager project with this in-depth LogicManager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LogicManager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LogicManager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LogicManager investments work better.
This LogicManager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.