Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ManageIQ Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ManageIQ related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ManageIQ specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ManageIQ Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ManageIQ improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Does your cloud provider offer advanced automated SaaS security monitoring services that detect malicious users and alert across cloud applications and cloud providers?
- Are your organizations operational functions and processes mature and formalized enough to allow for a change in the underlying technology platform?
- What integration points are available to other IT management platforms, and what infrastructure management systems have been tested and verified?
- Does your current cloud provider offer seamless integration cloud services to help you connect your applications easily and securely?
- Is just a single team responsible for deploying, managing, securing, and ensuring compliance of workloads deployed into the cloud?
- Have you designed roles and responsibilities to address the challenges of change management, control and technical complexities?
- Does the cloud provider use one monolithic customer database for all its customers, increasing risk, hampering performance?
- Which other cloud security solutions are you using, or planning to use, in response to new cloud/SaaS security challenges?
- Are you aware of possible increased risk associated with every integration point with each unique cloud provider?
- Which cloud based SaaS solution provides industry leading security and control for the distributed enterprise?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ManageIQ book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ManageIQ self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ManageIQ Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ManageIQ areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ManageIQ Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ManageIQ projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ManageIQ Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ManageIQ project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to issue a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP)?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective was the performance of the ManageIQ project Manager?
- Project Schedule: How can you minimize or control changes to ManageIQ project schedules?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are there any activities or deliverables being added or gold-plated that could be dropped or scaled back without falling short of the original requirement?
- Issue Log: Are the ManageIQ project issues uniquely identified, including to which product they refer?
- Project Scope Statement: Relevant - ask yourself can you get there; why are you doing this ManageIQ project?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: what is the probability that the ManageIQ project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Procurement Audit: Was the tender clearly and properly specified, including evaluation criteria and knowing about the market and therefore not over-prescriptive and receptive to innovation?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff embody the core knowledge, skills and characteristics for which it wishes to be recognized?
Step-by-step and complete ManageIQ Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ManageIQ project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ManageIQ project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ManageIQ project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ManageIQ project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ManageIQ project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ManageIQ project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ManageIQ project with this in-depth ManageIQ Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ManageIQ projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ManageIQ and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ManageIQ investments work better.
This ManageIQ All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.