Represent the entire range of organization products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customerAccount Planningcycle and ensuring assigned customers needs and expectations are met by your organization.
- Be accountable for directing and leading the execution of the go toMarket Strategyto support and successfully launch new or updated programs in thePartner Ecosystem
- Provide solution information, keep partner teams up to date on joint marketing activities and impact.
- Coordinate recurring calibration considerations with sales leadership to ensure consistent coaching and recurringFeedback Loops
- Organize: successful in managing strategic relationships with a partner, and using that to help engage in new business.
- Ensure you possess a balanced blend ofStrategic Thinking marketing acumen, operations expertise, and leadership.
- Ensure you assess; lead, manage, and motivate a team of sales directors selling into defined target accounts in the Manufacturing industry.
- Give and receive feedback to supportPersonal Developmentand strengthen professional relationships.
- DevelopOutbound Marketinginitiatives in conjunction with the Marketing department and provideCustomer Feedback
- Coordinate a broad group of channel owners in the assembly of tactics and activities that come together as anIntegrated Marketingprogram to driveCustomer Engagement
- Perform quarterly reconciliation of forecasted revenue to actual revenue for all material revenue accounts.
- Guide: central point of coordination between business, marketing systems, organization, reporting and database.
- Create and maintain budget reports, manage discretionary funding process and disbursement ofMarket Developmentfunding forMarketing Programs
- Orchestrate: leverage industry and product knowledge with a client, maximize license and drive business benefits.
- Create, review and deliver product demonstrations to effectively differentiate theProduct Offering
- Ensure you brief; providedThought LeadershiptoTeam Membersand clients across business and technical project dimensions.
- Manage a team of sales executives that are focused on helping your clients digitally transform business.
- Collaborate across your organization withProduct Managers marketing, analysts, and business officers as a client advocate.
- Initiate: direct and lead execution of the go toMarket Strategyto support and successfully launch new or updated programs in thePartner Ecosystem
- Develop effective measures and maintain quality of planning to ensure requisite levels of productivity are achieved to reach team and individual sales goals.
- Drive: partner with other sales leaders to develop strategic account plans that engage your team and secure the technical win.
- Evaluate: leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how clients can maximize license to drive business benefits.
- Govern: through your thoughtfulCommunication Skills youBuild Consensusacross disciplines and among partners.
- Ensure projects are implemented to meetBusiness Needsand are Agile to respond to future and ongoing changes.
- Organize: proactively identify key accounts in assigned vertical and evaluateBusiness Opportunitiesto build market share and utilization of services.
- Ensure you are also interested in learning how marketing departments determine what type of content to create and how that process is managed from initial conversations to the contents end of life.
- Empower teams across Marketing to harness levers of optimization forChannel Effectiveness process effectiveness and return on spend.
- Provide stakeholders with timelyFinancial Analysison key financial and operating perspectives for your organization.
- Organize: track and enhance KPIs across the enterprise to track performance againstStrategic Goals milestones and budgets.
- Be the face of marketing to theField Salesteams, and conversely communicate needs of the field back to corporate marketing.
- Support the overall coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific technology projects ensuring consistency withOrganization Strategy commitments, and goals.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pegasystems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-stepWork Plansand maturity diagnostics for any Pegasystems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pegasystems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pegasystems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in aData Drivenimprovement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas ofProcess Design this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pegasystems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- What qualifications and skills do you need?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Pegasystems strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Who is on the team?
- How do you manage scope?
- What are the key enablers to make this Pegasystems move?
- What could happen if you do not do it?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Pegasystems process?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of your company/brand as ethical and honest?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pegasystems book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Pegasystems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pegasystems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pegasystems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pegasystems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offlineData Protectionof your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-readyRACI Matrixshows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pegasystems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PegasystemsProject ManagementForm Templates covering over 1500 Pegasystems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of theAcquisition Processcycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Pegasystems project issues be unconditionally tracked through theIssue Resolutionprocess?
- Closing Process Group: Did the PegasystemsProject Teamhave enough people to execute the Pegasystems project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: AreCorrective Actionstaken when actual results are substantially different from detailed PegasystemsProject Plan(variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete PegasystemsProject ManagementForms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pegasystems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3Stakeholder AnalysisMatrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PegasystemsProject ManagementPlan
- 2.2Scope ManagementPlan
- 2.3Requirements ManagementPlan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5Requirements TraceabilityMatrix
- 2.6 PegasystemsProject ScopeStatement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pegasystems project Schedule
- 2.20Cost ManagementPlan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24Quality ManagementPlan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26Process ImprovementPlan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29Human Resource ManagementPlan
- 2.30Communications ManagementPlan
- 2.31Risk ManagementPlan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35Risk DataSheet
- 2.36Procurement ManagementPlan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38Stakeholder ManagementPlan
- 2.39Change ManagementPlan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8Team PerformanceAssessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pegasystems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pegasystems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pegasystems project with this in-depth Pegasystems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pegasystems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-basedBest Practicestrategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pegasystems and putProcess Designstrategies into practice according toBest Practiceguidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pegasystems investments work better.
This Pegasystems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.