Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pegasystems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pegasystems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pegasystems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pegasystems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 978 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pegasystems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 978 standard requirements:
- How does your workforce performance management system support high-performance work and workforce engagement; consider workforce compensation, reward, recognition, and incentive practices; and reinforce a customer and business focus and achievement of your action plans?
- How fast does your organization move to implement and scale digital workforce, when the benefits from robotic process automation are high and the payback period is so attractive, at just under one year?
- What are your current levels in key measures or indicators of financial performance, including aggregate measures of financial return, financial viability, or budgetary performance, as appropriate?
- What are the highest priority application types (mobile, IoT, etc.), systems (ERP, CRM, etc.), and development approaches that make up the digital transformation landscape for your organization?
- Given the competing pressures of digital transformation, delivering a better experience and reducing operating cost, what is the best route to redesigning the service you offer your customers?
- Client data in transit: does the work address issues surrounding the transmission of sensitive client data between targets and penetration testers systems in the course of the engagement?
- Why does your brand, enterprise or organization exists, your organization must start with its mission. What experiences and outcomes should your organization be expected to deliver?
- How confident are you that your existing portfolio of suppliers can deliver the expertise and service excellence that you need to realize your ambitions for digital transformation?
- What is a recordkeeping system, and how is it different from other types of systems, such as transaction processing, information management, and document management systems?
- Do interactions, customer engagement aim to identify the customer need, transactions, and value in order to appropriately engage with them and strengthen the relationship?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pegasystems book in PDF containing 978 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Pegasystems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pegasystems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pegasystems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pegasystems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pegasystems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pegasystems Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Pegasystems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is your organizations history in doing similar tasks?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: If you can not fix it, how do you do it differently?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the Governance Board want to know the current portfolio opportunity?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Change Management Plan: Is there a support model for this application and are the details available for distribution?
- Milestone List: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe Pegasystems project integration management in your own words. How does Pegasystems project integration management relate to the Pegasystems project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Pegasystems project management knowledge areas?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Pegasystems project manager?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the work force want to know the force rank order of the portfolio?
Step-by-step and complete Pegasystems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pegasystems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pegasystems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pegasystems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pegasystems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pegasystems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pegasystems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pegasystems project with this in-depth Pegasystems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pegasystems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pegasystems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pegasystems investments work better.
This Pegasystems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.