Work towards becoming a subject matter professional for guidance and support on a range of compliance Risk Management requirements as SOC2, ISO 27000 Series, HIPAA, and other frameworks or control requirements.
More Uses of the SOC2 Toolkit:
- Coordinate: direct legal, ethical, and sound security forensics investigations in close cooperation with Human Resources and counsel.
- Pilot: proactively identify areas of improvement and suggest projects to improve controls while maintaining a positive team atmosphere.
- Manage, maintain and improve the Compliance Management of Internal Controls to meet internal and external compliance SOC2 and ISO 27001 security requirements.
- Manage work to meet milestones in accordance with the project plan, keeping management and Project Managers informed of issues and status.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining documentation in support of current controls, policies, standards, and procedures related to SOC.
- Provide Consulting Services focused on the IT side of the business and work closely with your It Security and Business Risk teams.
- Contribute to developing and driving improvements to compliance efforts and explore new strategic opportunities for the roadmap.
- Secure that your team complies; as practitioners of tools and technologies, you continuously iterate on improving best practices and implementing a prescriptive approach to enable rapid Software Development and delivery.
- Collaborate with CISO and risk and compliance team for internal business systems/process aspects of SOC2 and ISO compliance.
- Lead: conduct compliance Risk Assessments of planned and installed Information Systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
- Evaluate Product Development requirements for compliance with privacy obligations, and recommend mitigations where appropriate.
- Be accountable for developing strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all security and fraud management services and processes.
- Collaborate with engineers in Corporate Security to enhance, improve, or modify enterprise and cloud (IaaS, SaaS) based security detection and response.
- Be accountable for collaborating with department heads, marketing, production, and operations as an advisor of all security and fraud management related activities involved with your organization.
- Assure your corporation serves as a subject matter professional for guidance and support on a range of compliance Risk Management requirements as SOC2, ISO 27000 Series, HIPAA, PCI and other framework or control requirements.
- Be accountable for partnering with sales and Customer Success teams to close business and ensure customers understand your security posture.
- Create documentation around Cloud Service Provider offerings detailing use cases, best practices, and implementation details.
- Collaborate across enterprise risk, legal, and compliance to remediate identified vulnerabilities and implement remediation efforts across your organization.
- Orchestrate: track, monitor, and test compliance with internal security controls to ensure related processes effectively meet control requirements (especially SOC2 and ISO 27001).
- Organize: partner with cross functional teams to develop processes, policies, controls, and metrics that ensure effective compliance across the security business groups.
- Manage work with internal stakeholders across all departments to help navigate through security control compliance standards and privacy ( as SOC2, ISO 27001, GDPR, and CCPA).
- Establish and maintain partnership relationships with corporate software Development Teams, privacy, and internal and External Audit teams.
- Pilot: work closely with the Compliance team to ensure infrastructure implementations follow compliance best practice and requirements.
- Develop: technical skills for analyzing systems and procedures, developing improvements that support compliance, and determining the potential compliance outcomes of a change in operations.
- Collaborate with Product Management and engineering leaders to ensure that operational and reliability requirements are clearly articulated and integrated into the Product Roadmap.
- Formulate: continuously promote legal and Regulatory Compliance and Security Awareness, and work with stakeholders on improving ops and security communications.
- Be accountable for using your unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, you design, build, and operate specialization, custom creative ecosystem with your clients.
- Ensure you unite; lead process and results oriented you are constantly refining how you deliver and measure the efficacy of your Engineering teams.
- Assure your corporation defines corporate Cybersecurity strategy, policies and protocols to monitor and manage CyberSecurity Incidents to protect corporate digital assets and Mitigate Risk.
- Make sure that Cybersecurity Policies and Procedures are communicated to all personnel and that compliance is enforced.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SOC2 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SOC2 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SOC2 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SOC2 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SOC2 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do customers see your organization?
- What is the extent or complexity of the SOC2 problem?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom SOC2 project?
- Do you identify any significant risks or exposures to SOC2 thirdparties (vendors, Service Providers, alliance partners etc) that concern you?
- How is SOC2 data gathered?
- Why should people listen to you?
- How can the phases of SOC2 development be identified?
- Who manages supplier Risk Management in your organization?
- What are the current costs of the SOC2 process?
- Who else should you help?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SOC2 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SOC2 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SOC2 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SOC2 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SOC2 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SOC2 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SOC2 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SOC2 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SOC2 project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SOC2 project team have enough people to execute the SOC2 project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SOC2 project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SOC2 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SOC2 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SOC2 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SOC2 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SOC2 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SOC2 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SOC2 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SOC2 project with this in-depth SOC2 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SOC2 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SOC2 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SOC2 investments work better.
This SOC2 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.