Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Actimize Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Actimize related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Actimize specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Actimize Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 911 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Actimize improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 911 standard requirements:
- Does management recognize that there is an increased motivation for fraud and data crimes, concurrent with expectations on audit departments to recognize corresponding activities despite reduced budgets?
- Did you the search for your key performance indicators by looking at your mission and vision (purpose) and ask yourself (and others): what are your products and services, who are your customers?
- Is there a basic understanding of corresponding principles both at the top in the ranks of upper management and in the field where interactions with government officials are taking place?
- It is important to the success of the ABMS that your organization takes reasonable and proportionate steps to monitor, measure and evaluate the anti-bribery controls. Is the ABMS working?
- Is there a basic understanding of bribery principles both at the top in the ranks of upper management and in the field where interactions with government officials are taking place?
- Siloed approach to managing cyber-risk will obscure where accountability for cyber-risk falls eg should fraud or financial crimes units within your organization be responsible?
- Determine the timeframe between identification of the trend and likelihood of legislative action. How much time do you have to respond, react, or adjust to a new requirement?
- Has the applicant or any subsidiary or affiliate of the applicant been the subject of past or pending litigation or government investigation involving bribery or corruption?
- In light of this apparent burgeoning of corruption in recent years; what sort of recurrent malady plagues modern organizations and how do you detect it in your organization?
- Do you have access to a comprehensive range of visualization and multidimensional analytics for the timely delivery of intelligence, including threat and fraud analytics?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Actimize book in PDF containing 911 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Actimize self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Actimize Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Actimize areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Actimize Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Actimize projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Actimize Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Actimize project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Actimize project produced meet your needs?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Actimize project management processes you chose to use?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there backup strategies for key members of the Actimize project?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Identify the timeframe necessary to monitor progress and collect data to determine how the selected measure has changed?
- Quality Audit: Are all employees including salespersons made aware that they must report all complaints received from any source for inclusion in the complaint handling system?
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the Actimize projects completion date?
- Project Scope Statement: Have the reports to be produced, distributed, and filed been defined?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the communication expectations for this Actimize project?
Step-by-step and complete Actimize Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Actimize project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Actimize project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Actimize project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Actimize project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Actimize project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Actimize project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Actimize project with this in-depth Actimize Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Actimize projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Actimize and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Actimize investments work better.
This Actimize All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.