Promote continuous analysis by interpreting relevant industry regulations and your organizations Compliance policies to ensure controls are appropriately implemented and monitored for compliance.
More Uses of the Actimize Toolkit:
- Manage moderate technology system or business initiatives by managing scope, goals and deliverables, developing and administering the schedule, budget, resources and deliverables.
- Perform key fraud identification, detection, research and loss mitigation actions on multiple delivery channels and products to protect organization clients and assets from fraud.
- Head: conduct model tuning across the risk and compliance surveillance systems to increase effectiveness and efficiency of worthwhile alerts while minimizing operational overhead.
- Assure your project provides results driven and thoughtful direction to sales individual contributors that improves sales skills and drive quota attainment.
- Direct: own roadmap plans and prioritize features to support ongoing delivery, sales/marketing initiatives, partners and other client commitments.
- Lead departmental projects and initiatives and keep abreast of new rules, regulations and Reputational Risks to further improve your investigation processes.
- Establish that your design provides Technical Support to the business areas, Development Teams, and other production support teams on the Sanctions and AML applications.
- Use tactical tools, which can search Data Warehouses at a trade level, filter unwanted information and display the remaining results concisely, for subsequent analysis.
- Be certain that your corporation holds responsibility for recruiting, developing and retaining high performing team dedicated to Quality Management, Compliance and Risk control monitoring and evaluation efforts.
- Guide: actively transform business requirements into creative business solutions using existing products and new ideas that demonstrate out of the box thinking.
- Consult and plan with internal sales partners and develop methods to address and resolve account challenges outside the capacity of the sales executives.
- Initiate: conduct initial analysis of transactions and customer relationships to identify and escalate potentially suspicious activity for further investigation.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and refinement of the monitoring procedures to more effectively identify actual or potential conduct risk scenarios.
- Systematize: continuously evaluate pricing developments and trends to ensure new Thought Leadership and capabilities are introduced into the various business groups.
- Identify and understand technical project dependencies and risks, coordinating with respective teams as applicable to solve technical issues.
- Head: work extensively with It Security and IT Governance teams to ensure security and Regulatory Requirements are adhered to for all platforms of responsibility.
- Methodize: active participation throughout Software Development lifecycle (SDLC) of the project, from requirements, analysis, testing, and implementation.
- Assure your group achieves optimal productivity through managing workload volumes, staffing, training needs, and identifying and implementing appropriate quality review/evaluations performance standards.
- Standardize: review the underlying assumptions, inputs, conceptual soundness and theory, developmental evidence, implementation and output of the model being evaluated.
- Identify: work closely with clients from your organization to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to solve key use cases.
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and Performance Requirements and resolve customer problems.
- Be accountable for establishing fraud mitigation strategies, formulating risk rule models, engineering statistics and reporting comprehensive Performance Metrics to Mitigate Risk exposure.
- Control: directly manage the btl testing team and provide Quality Control of the results to be provided to the analytics team to effectuate appropriate tuning and optimization.
- Audit: champion and implement engineering best practices, specifically with Agile Development methodology (prefer scrum) and Project Planning, estimation and tracking.
- Manage development, testing and deployment of software and other operational requirements for security, performance, reliability and scalability.
- Control: review evaluations performed, territories, methods of inspection and Affiliate relationships to ensure quality processes are relevant and Business Risks are mitigated.
- Lead departmental projects and initiatives; keep abreast of new rules, regulations and Reputational Risks to further improve your investigation processes.
- Be accountable for evaluating diverse sets of data, defining requirements, driving acquisition of new data sources and working effectively with Application Engineers and investigators.
- Devise: about it and learning solutions IT development center product engineering services digital services cloud services Application Managed Services Data Analytics and AI services learning services.
- Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues, partners and clients before making decisions, and escalate issues to your management when unsure.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Actimize Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Actimize related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Actimize specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Actimize Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Actimize improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How much does Actimize help?
- How do you manage changes in Actimize requirements?
- How will the Actimize data be analyzed?
- Do you need different information or graphics?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Actimize goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Have all basic functions of Actimize been defined?
- What risks do you need to manage?
- How do you manage unclear Actimize requirements?
- Who will gather what data?
- Are the planned controls in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Actimize book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Actimize self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Actimize Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Actimize areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Actimize Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Actimize projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Actimize Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Actimize project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Actimize project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Actimize project team have enough people to execute the Actimize project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Actimize project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Actimize Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Actimize project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Actimize Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Actimize project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Actimize project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Actimize project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Actimize project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Actimize project with this in-depth Actimize Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Actimize projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Actimize and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Actimize investments work better.
This Actimize All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.