Maintain business relationships with appropriate levels of client management to ensure that audIt Management is aware of changes in business activities and objectives and, if necessary, an audit response is developed.
More Uses of the CEH Toolkit:
- Lead developing the audit work program, in consultation with audIt Management, for efficient and effective testing of key controls.
- Foster effectiveness during changes in tasks, work environment or condition affecting your organization.
- Maintain and create Standard Operating Procedures to further secure client and internal data and empower staff with security education.
- Provide compliance, risk, and controls expertise to support Information security and compliance initiatives.
- Formulate: effective understanding and implementation of security issues that are associated with operating systems, the cloud environment, and networking.
- Become skilled at performing security focused Application Design review, static and manual Code Review.
- Make sure that your organization performs Forensic Analysis and evidence collection of devices and system data in accordance with industry and legal standards for internal investigations and technical Security Assessments.
- Ensure you nurture; lead your risk governance process to provide security risk mitigations and input on other technical risks.
- Arrange that your design participates in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning to assure security is maintained during all operations.
- Use knowledge, creativity, and analytic tradecraft best practices to obtain solutions to complex problems.
- Make sure that Cybersecurity Policies and Procedures are kept current and communicated to all personnel and that compliance is enforced.
- Formulate: proactively initiate technical assessments of systems and applications to ensure compliance with policy, standards and regulations.
- Confirm your organization participates on and leads various security projects to implement new security services, extend, or improve existing services.
- Develop: CyberSecurity Engineers work closely with other IT Organizations to ensure Cyber products are working and integrating with non Cyber environments (apps, networks, end user devices, servers, etc).
- Orchestrate: work closely with the professional services team on configuration changes to tools used in product offering.
- Manage advanced expertise in Cyber products supporting Data Loss Prevention, EDR, AntiVirus, Perimeter services, threat systems, Cyber platform analytics, SIEM, CASB, Cloud Security, ETC.
- Be knowledgeable about encryption technologies, secure communications, and secure credentials management.
- Promote awareness of security issues among management and ensure sound Security Principles are reflected in your organizations vision and goals.
- Ensure that plans of actions and milestones or remediation plans are in place for vulnerabilities identified during Risk Assessments, audits, inspections, etc.
- Formulate: implement security improvements by analyzing current situation, evaluating trends, anticipating requirements.
- Ensure incidents are escalated to the proper support teams for validation and mitigation based on the identification of possible threats.
- Capture and perform initial analysis on captured volatile data, log data, captured network traffic data, etc.
- Help manage your bug bounty program, working with researchers and your Engineering teams to fix vulnerabilities.
- Be certain that your operation gathers, monitors, analyzes and reports observed Cyber threat activity as reported by various public, IT product vendors, security researchers and government threat sources.
- Pilot: CyberSecurity Engineers leads Root Cause Analysis on Cyber systems to determine improvement opportunities when failures occur.
- Lead the deployment, installation, operationalization, and/or maintenance of security products and tools.
- Pilot: collaboration with the head of Information security to maintain the offerings standards, baselines, and reporting.
- Devise: interface with clients to advise, resolve, prevent, and Mitigate Risk while maintaining an operational environment.
- Help to plan, execute, and report on Penetration Testing of emerging client solutions through focused threat based methodologies.
- Assure your operation complies; monitors security system logs as firewall, IDS, and web proxy for unauthorized activity and indicators of compromise.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CEH Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any CEH related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CEH specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CEH Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CEH improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you measure variability?
- Have you identified breakpoints and/or risk tolerances that will trigger broad consideration of a potential need for intervention or modification of strategy?
- How many input/output points does it require?
- Do you monitor the CEH decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Who qualifies to gain access to data?
- What is CEH risk?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- How do you hand over CEH context?
- How will you know when its improved?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CEH book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CEH self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CEH Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CEH areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CEH Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CEH projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CEH Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CEH project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all CEH project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the CEH project team have enough people to execute the CEH project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed CEH project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete CEH Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CEH project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CEH Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CEH project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CEH project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CEH project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CEH project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CEH project with this in-depth CEH Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CEH projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CEH and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CEH investments work better.
This CEH All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.