Liaison with the hardware and firmware design teams to develop effective test strategies and plans to ensure the fastest Time to Market without compromising the overall design goals and future flexibility.
More Uses of the LPWAN Toolkit:
- Lead the development and enhancement of wireless protocols designed for LPWAN IoT solutions.
- Improve externally provided products through implementation of Quality Management policies, statistical tools, specifications, Test Methods and measurement systems throughout the Supply Chain.
- Make sure that your corporation assess current accounting operations for improvement and implementation of new processes.
- Devise: liaison with the software platform team to ensure a high level of Integration Testing is completed for new feature releases.
- Lead the testing, debugging, and validation of new and existing firmware to ensure highest quality.
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to architecture and design production ready hardware based on real use cases.
- Ensure your corporation establishes Internal Controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Confirm your team evaluates production operations from a strategic level to ensure that products meet quality, integrity, functionality, and other specifications and requirements.
- Provide in depth Technical Support to customers during the evaluation, development, troubleshooting and optimization phases.
- Systematize: Configuration Management and operation of Cisco switches, routers, and Firewalls.
- Support other members of the Network team contributing to the overall Network Build out and Operations.
- Govern: liaison with the software platform team to ensure a high level of integration between the equipment and Web Services.
- Oversee: firmware design to a level that allows completed designs to be evaluated and supported.
- Follow products through entirety of process to ensure each step is completed correctly.
- Collaborate with internal/external Engineering teams to architecture and review production ready firmware for real use case applications.
- Formulate: primarily to lead a team of developers to design, implement and test innovative, functional, and reliable solutions to Customer Requirements.
- Establish: liaison with Product Management to collect requirements and consider Test Plans and results to influence product and Quality Improvements.
- Initiate: through your cloud dashboard and Mobile App, customers gain real time visibility and drive efficiencies into commercial fleet and industrial center operations.
- Analyze current quality assessment techniques and identify and sets appropriate Quality Standards and parameters for manufacturing sites and products.
- Confirm your organization oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or Financial Reporting standards.
- Update, email, and receive signed contracts and upload to the designated SharePoint site.
- Supervise: high level working knowledge and application of technical US GAAP standards.
- Guide: liaison with the mechanical design team to ensure electro mechanical design compatibility for product solutions.
- Supervise: partner with Electrical Engineering to develop new products and enhance existing ones.
- Become capable of performing impedance matching, filter design, load/source pulling, wireless System Analysis and simulation.
- Pull daily reports from your organizations routing software to track and report job progress.
- Warrant that your organization provides Financial Analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and Contract Negotiations.
- Make sure that your planning oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Manage customer contacts to be uploaded into your organizations routing software.
- Methodize: interface with appropriate technology vendors during installation and in resolution of any problems.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LPWAN Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LPWAN related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LPWAN specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LPWAN Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LPWAN improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Where is it measured?
- How do you measure lifecycle phases?
- How do you promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- What should a Proof of Concept or pilot accomplish?
- What are the LPWAN key cost drivers?
- Will a LPWAN production readiness review be required?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to LPWAN? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Are the most efficient solutions problem-specific?
- Are you changing as fast as the world around you?
- What LPWAN events should you attend?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LPWAN book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your LPWAN self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LPWAN Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LPWAN areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LPWAN Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LPWAN projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LPWAN Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 LPWAN project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all LPWAN project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the LPWAN project team have enough people to execute the LPWAN project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed LPWAN project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete LPWAN Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LPWAN project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LPWAN project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LPWAN project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LPWAN project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LPWAN project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LPWAN project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LPWAN project with this in-depth LPWAN Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LPWAN projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LPWAN and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LPWAN investments work better.
This LPWAN All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.