Ensure that professional development opportunities are available for the staff, succession plans are in place, future leaders are developed, and highly competent staff are recruited into your organization.
More Uses of the OHSAS 18001 Toolkit:
- Identify: accurately record results for various processes, quality checks, and/or production for assigned area electronically or on a computer.
- Be certain that your organization provides for motivation and familiarization of all organization personnel respecting the importance of complying with organization system procedures and all Safety equipment provided.
- Develop best practices, procedures, operating conditions and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
- Assure your organization partners with operations, process technology and maintenance department to address day to day issues and achieve production goals.
- Make sure that your organization supports the development of product Key Characteristics and Key Process Parameters identification and supports the implementation of Statistical Process Control in the production environment.
- Orchestrate: budget participate in defining the annual budget for area of responsibility and is accountable for managing performance against agreed financial targets and constraints.
- Supervise, develop and manage other safety professionals under area of responsibility to ensure the effective administration of your organizations incident prevention efforts.
- Confirm your organization monitors equipment and/or processes, fixes issues encountered and ensures timely reporting of any unusual problems to supervisor.
- Perform or coordinate compliance inspections of safety procedures, equipment and programs to ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory requirements and risk reduction management.
- Ensure you create; recommend corrective and preventative actions for any identified weaknesses in compliance controls or systems and suggest changes to reduce safety risks.
- Establish strategies for risk management, monitor and conduct internal safety audit programs and effectively manage resources and budget.
- Ensure you propel; and your compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 underscore your commitment to quality and your dedication to health, safety, and the environment.
- Organize: it involve influencing sustainable change in cultural and technical aspects of manufacturing at all levels of your organization.
- Ensure you enlarge; lead and/or lead Process Hazards Analysis activities and lead technical review of process changes as necessary.
- Confirm your organization monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environmental System procedures and provide for updating in line with changes in Legislation and organization Directives.
- Ensure you convey; lead the operation in your Safety, Excellence and leadership (SEAL) program to drive your safety culture, policies and procedures.
- Manage to identify, develop, implement and direct product and process specific improvements with the objective of improving total quality, material usage and productivity.
- Initiate appropriate corrective and preventative action plans, communicate findings, and follow up to verify effective results of corrective actions.
- Orchestrate: consistently look for ways to manage and improve site waste management practices and strategies and other cost savings or process improvements.
- Confirm your organization interacts with project managers to ensure safety issues are identified early in the project design and development process and are evaluated and addressed.
- Ensure that timely response of technical review is completed for incident investigations, existing processes, and Management of Change for process related functions.
- Confirm your organization determines appropriate corrective or preventative measures where indicated and follows up and reports to management to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Evaluate operations, equipment and practices for environmental health and safety compliance with regulatory and organization standards.
- Maintain awareness of and execute good safe practices at all organization facilities as it applies to your activities at each location.
- Audit: each of you uses your individual knowledge, creativity and resources to come up with fresh ideas and new concepts you can truly own.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OHSAS 18001 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OHSAS 18001 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OHSAS 18001 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OHSAS 18001 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 987 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OHSAS 18001 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 987 standard requirements:
- Has the facility formulated emergency measures regarding the loss or releases of any radioactive materials or wastes and designated persons who are responsible for implementation of corresponding measures?
- Has your organization taken measures to prevent the scattering, running off, leaking and seeping of hazardous wastes, as well as other measures against environmental pollution from corresponding wastes?
- Are workers provided with work-related protective gear that meets the standards of your organization or of the industry, and are they directed and trained in the proper usage of corresponding gear?
- Has the facility taken measures to prevent the scattering, running off, leaking and seeping of hazardous wastes, as well as other measures against environmental pollution from corresponding wastes?
- Does the production operation unit possess safe production conditions that satisfy the relevant laws, the administrative regulations, and the standards set by your organization or by the industry?
- Are underage workers prohibited from working in toxic and harmful jobs or manual labor of Class Four intensity as provided for by your organization, and other jobs forbidden for underage persons?
- Is special labor protection practiced, in accordance with regulations of your organization, with respect to women workers and staff, with women workers being prohibited from any underground work?
- Has your organization, if it is an energy-consuming entity, established an accountability system with energy conservation targets and use appropriate apparatus for the measurement of energy use?
- Does your organization provide two (2) breastfeeding (including bottle feeding) breaks, each of thirty (30) minutes, for the already stated female workers who have a baby under one (1) year old?
- Are the already stated workers who operate in environments where there is the presence of harmful gases, steam, or dust, provided with appropriate face masks, protective goggles, and gas masks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OHSAS 18001 book in PDF containing 987 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OHSAS 18001 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OHSAS 18001 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OHSAS 18001 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OHSAS 18001 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OHSAS 18001 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OHSAS 18001 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 OHSAS 18001 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization permit tenderers to submit variants, thus offering space for creative solutions and added value?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the OHSAS 18001 project performing better or worse than planned?
- Requirements Management Plan: What is the earliest finish date for this OHSAS 18001 project if it is scheduled to start on ...?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next OHSAS 18001 project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in OHSAS 18001 project oversight?
- Procurement Audit: Was timely and equal access to contract documents and information provided to all candidates?
- Quality Audit: Are there appropriate indicators for monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of processes?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the cognitive capacity of individuals accommodate the flow of information?
- Risk Audit: What impact does experience with one client have on decisions made for other clients during the risk-assessment process?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: If you can not fix it, how do you do it differently?
Step-by-step and complete OHSAS 18001 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OHSAS 18001 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OHSAS 18001 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OHSAS 18001 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OHSAS 18001 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OHSAS 18001 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OHSAS 18001 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OHSAS 18001 project with this in-depth OHSAS 18001 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OHSAS 18001 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OHSAS 18001 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OHSAS 18001 investments work better.
This OHSAS 18001 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.